Request for Update on Organization Enrollment – Pending for Around Two Months

Hello Apple Developer Community,

I am seeking an update regarding my Apple Developer Program organization enrollment for Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology (RSET), India.

My enrollment process has been pending for around two months, and I have still not received a clear update regarding the current status.

Enrollment ID: 479458S66X Organization: Rajagiri School of Engineering and Technology Country: India

I have already contacted Apple Developer Support and followed up regarding this issue. However, I have not received a response to my recent follow-ups.

The enrollment is required for us to publish our college's Flutter application on the Apple App Store. Because the organization enrollment is still pending, we are unable to proceed with publishing the application.

The required D-U-N-S-related process has also been completed with Dun & Bradstreet.

Could an Apple Developer Support representative please provide an update on the current status of my enrollment and let me know if any additional documents or verification are required from my side?

As this issue has already been pending for around two months, I would greatly appreciate an update or escalation to the appropriate enrollment team.

Request for Update on Organization Enrollment – Pending for Around Two Months
 
 
Q