Hello, I am an individual developer from Kazakhstan and I cannot complete the Digital Services Act trader form in App Store Connect. My app submission is blocked because of this.
The problem
Email verification in the DSA form worked fine. Phone verification does not: my Kazakhstan mobile number (+7) never receives the code. I tried "Resend text" and "Call me" several times since September 22. No SMS and no call ever arrived. The number is entered correctly — the form displays it in the right format.
Manual verification
App Store Connect Help says that if a phone number can't receive two-factor authentication codes, manual verification can be requested. However, this option does not appear anywhere in the form — the dialog only offers "Resend text" and "Call me". I am ready to provide any document proving the number belongs to me.
Support replies are not delivered
I opened two cases: • 102971839367 (September 22) • 102978683054 (September 28)
Both cases show "Email with Apple Developer Support" in the case history (September 24 and September 30), but none of these emails reached my account email address. I checked all folders including spam. The case page does not let me open the replies, and phone support shows as unavailable. I have no way to read Apple's responses.
Request
Could someone from Apple please: 1. Look into these two cases and let me know what the replies said, and 2. Enable manual verification for my phone number, or tell me how to request it?
If possible, please reply here in the thread, since email from Developer Support is not reaching me.
Thank you.