Hi everyone,
After a year of work I submitted my first app (a game) on September 21. It was in "Waiting for Review" until September 25 and has been "In Review" since then, so 11 days in total now.
Is this normal at the moment? Everything I find online says most apps are reviewed within a day or two, so I'm wondering if I did something wrong or if this is just how it is right now. I did see a few other posts here with similar waiting times.
It's my first submission and it also includes my first in-app purchases. Could that be why it takes longer?
I contacted App Review through the contact form on September 30 but haven't heard anything yet. I haven't resubmitted anything, because I read that it puts you back at the end of the queue.
One more question: will updates take just as long, or are they usually faster once the app is live?
For context, the game has had 10+ testers for a few months, and Google Play approved the same version a couple of days ago.
Thanks!