Hello,
My app, Dungeon Crawl 94: What Was Taken, has remained in “Waiting for Review” since September 21, 2026.
Apple Account of the App: 6802649282 Version: 1.0 Build: 5 Submission ID: 12b50a1f-29be-4d34-8498-0e4e0e359cd7
On September 28, Apple approved my request for an expedited review and confirmed that the submission would be expedited. However, the app has still not entered review.
I also contacted App Review Status support on September 30 (Case ID: 102981140624), but the submission remains in “Waiting for Review” and I have not received a response.
The game launched on Steam and Google Play on September 30 as part of a coordinated multiplatform release. The iOS version is now several days behind the other platforms.
Could someone from the App Review team please check whether there is a queue or routing issue preventing this submission from entering review? If anything is required from me, I am ready to provide it immediately.
Thank you for your help.