First-time app stuck in "Waiting for Review" for 10+ days after providing requested materials

Hello!

I am a new developer trying to launch my first app, and I am looking for some guidance or an internal escalation if a moderator is available.

App Name: Nextsession

App ID: 6811482002

Initial Submission Date: September 20, 2026

Latest Build Submission Date: September 29, 2026

Support Case ID: 102988060825

My initial submission was rejected with a request for video recordings and some additional information. I thoroughly compiled these materials. I also had to submit a new build to resolve a few minor bugs.

I have attached the requested video recordings and fully filled out the App Review Information notes with the test credentials on the latest build. I also submitted an App Review Status Query but have not received a response.

The app status has been stuck on "Waiting for Review" for nearly 10 days now. Because it is my first app, I want to ensure I haven't missed a critical step or if it is just stuck in a queue loop due to the new build upload. Any help or visibility from the moderation team would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

First-time app stuck in "Waiting for Review" for 10+ days after providing requested materials
 
 
Q