Hello Apple Developer Support Team,
I am experiencing an issue with my Apple Developer Program enrollment and would appreciate your assistance.
On October 7, 2026, I completed the Apple Developer Program enrollment and paid the $99 membership fee through the official Apple Developer app on my iPhone.
The payment was successfully processed, and I received an official confirmation email from Apple at the email address associated with my Apple Account.
However, my Apple Developer Program membership has not been activated.
Initially, my enrollment status was displayed as “Pending.” Later, the pending status disappeared, and I was presented with a message indicating that enrollment could no longer be completed using this account.
My situation is as follows:
- The membership payment has been completed.
- I have received an official payment confirmation.
- I am using the same Apple Account for enrollment and payment.
- My membership is still not active.
- I cannot complete or restart the enrollment process.
- I have already contacted Apple Developer Support but have not received a resolution.
I have paid for a service that I currently cannot access, and this is preventing me from proceeding with my app development and distribution.
Could an Apple Developer Support representative please investigate my enrollment status, locate the payment, and assist with activating my membership?
I can provide the payment confirmation and existing support case number privately.
Thank you for your assistance.
Best regards, Sonya Rovinsky
I just wanted to set your expectations here. There are a lot of us having the same problem and communication is an absolute mess. I have been seeing posts of people without communication for over a month for their membership, and sometimes even longer for app approval. I am in the same boat, and even got a reply from support, replied to their email within 5 minutes, and then radio silence from them for 2 days after. It is a very frustrating time with their support right now.