Easy Remember - Save Anything stuck in “Waiting for Review” since October 3, 2026 — no response from support

Hello Apple App Review Team,

My app Easy Remember - Save Anything has been in “Waiting for Review” since October 3, 2026 and has never moved to “In Review”.

App: Easy Remember Platform: iOS

Version: 1.1.0 Submitted: October 3, 2026

Current status: Waiting for Review There are no unresolved issues or requests for additional information in App Store Connect. I have also contacted Apple Developer Support regarding the review status, but I have not yet received a response.

I understand that review times can vary, but the submission has now been waiting for approximately six days without any status change or communication. I’ve also noticed several other developers reporting similar delays for submissions made around October 1–3.

Could someone from the App Review team please confirm whether there is currently a review backlog or whether any action is required on my side?

Support Case ID: 102988697014 Submission ID: b98ed89c-d427-46b3-be71-d2fa94f06a03

Thank you.

Easy Remember - Save Anything stuck in “Waiting for Review” since October 3, 2026 — no response from support
 
 
Q