App Reviewers Ignoring Changes Made?

Confused, first-time app dev/submission here. Apple had an issue signing into my pre-created trial account in my first submission. Because of this, I corrected, made updates, tested myself, and re-submitted with a new test account that I confirmed work on my end.

After resubmission, I waited a week for the team to respond with the exact same issue. However, in their notes, they included the same email and password from the first submission, despite me altering them entirely to correct the initial error response.

This makes it seem as if they didn't even review the notes to check for updated account information. Additionally, aside from the notes, I also ensured that the app information included the updated test account so they could see it in both locations.

I, of course, responded with a question, ensuring that I made changes and needed more information other than a copy-paste of the same error from the first instance, which contained entirely different login information.

Wondering if anyone else has dealt with this before, and if there is a way to encourage a speedier review as I submitted the initial version of my app nearly a month ago and everything I have read claims that 48 hours is the standard.

Best,

And thanks in advance for any help, advice, or answers!

Yes. I ran into this, on my last app, I had to actually push through for a code review to get anything done. Sadly, that was approved, and the app came back with the issues "resolved" but have still been waiting almost a month for approval.

App Reviewers Ignoring Changes Made?
 
 
Q