Cannot accept updated Developer Program License Agreement — App Store Connect shows Account Holder, but Developer account shows “Enroll”

Hi everyone,

I’m unable to update my existing iOS app because I cannot find a way to accept the updated Apple Developer Program License Agreement.

Here is what I’m seeing:

App Store Connect → Users and Access: my Apple Account is listed as Account Holder and Admin.

App Store Connect: a banner says the updated Developer Program License Agreement must be accepted by the Account Holder.

developer.apple.com/account: signing in with the same email shows “Join the Apple Developer Program” / “Enroll today”, rather than membership details or an agreement acceptance option.

Xcode → Settings → Apple Accounts: my account and developer team appear, but the team shows Admin, with a red cross beside Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.

I also have an Apple Developer Program subscription confirmation showing a one-year purchase on 17 April 2026, with the next renewal scheduled for 17 April 2027. I understand that the payment receipt alone may not confirm the current membership status.

I can view the agreement documents on Apple’s public website, but there is no Accept button. I have checked both the Developer account page and App Store Connect’s Business section.

I have contacted Apple Developer Support, but I’m still blocked.

Has anyone encountered this mismatch between App Store Connect access and Developer Program membership recognition?

In particular:

How can I confirm which Apple Account and Team ID the paid membership is linked to?

Is there another place where the Account Holder can accept the updated agreement?

Does this situation require Apple Support to resolve a membership or account-linking issue?

I want to preserve my existing app listing and avoid creating a duplicate membership unnecessarily.

Thanks for any guidance.

Cannot accept updated Developer Program License Agreement — App Store Connect shows Account Holder, but Developer account shows “Enroll”
 
 
Q