Xcode 9 GM doesn't recognize me as part of a team (ITMS-4088)

I'm trying to upload my app to iTunes Connect, but I'm getting the following error


ERROR ITMS-4088: "The organization [My name] does not have permission to modify the application with the Apple ID [My app ID]. Please try again, using an account for an organization with access to this application." at SoftwareAssets


Now, I'm using a particular Apple ID to login who is an Agent in my own dev account and an admin on another dev account's team so I think that's probably what's causing the confusion, but I don't think this should happen as the same account worked fine before


I'm running Xcode 9 GM (9A235) on macOS Sierra 10.12.6 (16G29)

I am in the same boat. Application loader is the only option. It would he helpful to hear from someone at Apple about this!

i will add my name to the list of developers having this same exact issue. Application loader works fine since it allows me to select the account to use. it seems xcode just defaults to the account at the top of the list and does not allow you to select between your accounts.

Radar filed...

Any fix for this issue? I still keep getting the same error!

Same problem. Everything worked before and nothing was changed on our end. Has Apple publicly addressed this problem?

Same problem for me...

Apple, fix it please!

Yup, same here. Reported as rdar://34563750

Same here 😟

Same here.

Same here

And another frustrated developer...

Same thing. Pretty sad that Apple does not even react…

Same problem. Apple asked me to send logfiles 2 days ago. I hope to get an answer soon.

Thank, worked for me after simple reboot 🙂

Still stucked by this problem since 72h.

Same here


Apple can you please fix it!

Same problem :/

Same problem here too.

Same here

Thanks! That worked.

Just a reminder for everyone to submit bug reports: https://bugreport.apple.com/

Wow. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME Apple releases a new Xcode, it is a POS. I changed NOTHING in my app setup, a setup that has been uploading fine, and now I can't fix the stupid ITM-4088 errors.


Seriously, Apple? Do you do testing anymore?

Yup, same issue here. Reboot no dice. I was able to use Application Loader, but first had to update my Apple ID to create an 'App Specific Password' in order to use Application Loader. Ugh...

It is incredible that even after 6 days of launching the official version this continues to happen, I have the same problem of Team A and Team B.



I worked with AppLoader, thank you very much for the information

Xcode 9 GM doesn't recognize me as part of a team (ITMS-4088)
 
 
Q