Account Status still Pending

I have purchased $99 developer account program 10 days back and still its in pending status. How much time does it normally takes to get activated? & How long do i have to wait for getting it done? I am from outside of US. If anyone knows the solution please help!!

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Harsh Shah Down vote post of Harsh Shah
51k views
  • I also purchased it but the order was cancelled the worst is i still not receive the refund.

• @chareng how long are you waiting, and why did It cancel?

• @MohammedR92 I waiting for 3 day but it's still pending

Replies

I have waited for 2 months from March 2020 until now is mid-May 2020 and my account is still pending! I created 4 times oders and hear nothing from Apple. I sent emails multiple times and hear nothing, I am looking for their numbers to call but they dont have numbers..and such! Bad customer services! I think they are so big that they really dont care at all...why Android developer account took my only 5 minutes and everything is done! Apple should change their way of working or they will fall quick.

I have the same problem, And it's ridiculous that they even don't follow up the issue, I have deadline to tranfer an app to my new apple ID and stuck in this state for more than 2 month. Tried with multiple payment method from different banks and all of them failed while I can use the same payment method for buying apps, songs and books from Apple! Isn't it funny?
Yea and they don't care about trying to get you enrolled, just "we can't do anything until we accept payment".
Hi Team: Been a month now that we purchased for our apple enrollment, it is still pending.

What do i do ?

Thanks
Brgds
I have the same issue
I paid the subscription on 17 -july-2020, and till now it's showing pending
can you tell me how to call support or contact the support team
thanks
with my best regards
August 1st, 2020 and I just had the same issue. I thought it was weird and starting looking into it and sure enough its a common theme. The payment was taken and they did not deliver the product, as if the checkout page wasn't already overly complex. I ended up paying for two programs and now I cannot cancel one of them.

This is such an ironic situation that developer.apple has such a horrible user experience for developer program enrollment. I would love to just say sorry apple and users, no iOS app for you!

Hi,

I had the same issue.
After 4 days I decided to call support because I got no reply on my email.
Turned out that my name on my creditcard did not corespondent with my account details.
The support person send me an email to upload my id and all was good within 5 min.

the number can be found here:
https://developer.apple.com/contact/

I have the same issue it's been two weeks now i had reached out to support last week & they asked me to upload my govt issued ID card. I also received an acknowledgement email that my document was received and will be forwarded to a senior team for further review & the support engineer did mention due to high volume of current contacts i should expect delayed response. I used my personal apple id account for enrollment & the payment was never charged to my perfectly valid working credit card.

I finally got it working after weeks of struggle. I'm from India and have previously tried using multiple cards and even a US credit card to complete the purchase but it didn't work. I can't use the developer app to enroll because enrollment is not yet available in my country through the app when posting this. Like everyone else, I was frustrated at this and I would suggest not showing your frustration in the emails you write to Apple Support because they will ghost you after 2 emails just like they did to my previous Apple ID. If they do ghost you anyway, try to make another purchase and create a new support ticket.

I made a new Apple ID and linked my card to it. Then I bought a song from iTunes to show as evidence when the support asks for it and purchased the license. Use the following link to check the status of your order and wait for it to show as canceled https://secure4.store.apple.com/shop/order/list

I wrote to support and told them about the problems until they escalated the issue to a senior adviser after a lot of emails. Remember to be as polite as possible when you're exchanging emails. They asked me for my government-issued identity cards to verify me and my address. This must be crucial because I used my dad's credit card and not mine. The adviser tried to perform the transaction from their end and for some reason it got the work done. I did not give my credit card details over the email. They just performed the transaction from their system. When I checked from the link, I found out that my order was actually canceled and a fresh order from them was placed.

During this ordeal, I used a MacBook to create an Apple ID, add the credit card to my account, and purchase the song. Then as everyone suggested, I used safari for the enrollment and cleared the cookies, cache, and history beforehand. My Apple ID was also new so you don't need to worry about finding an old one. The new Apple ID was of the @icloud domain.

Remember: Be calm and collected at all times in emails otherwise they won't escalate your case to a senior adviser who has the magic wand.

I had this issue for a couple of weeks too. Every time I made the payment it was refunded and I even couldn't see that in my banking transation list. I did a bit of research. I am not a IOS user, I created my Apple account only for my new app. If your icloud is not activated, if you havenot used your credit card ever in appstore, your application might take a long time or may even never proceeded. A simple solution; singn in with an apple device and activate your icloud, and make a small purchase even 90C before you apply for developer program account. My one worked.

I have the same problem, I am from Peru and I made the payment on November 16, 2021.

Attached Payment document.

Please help

Did you solve this problem? How long you have to wait?

I can make it solve for you... It will maximum takes 3 to 5 day and then account is ready to publish

how much time it usually takes to finish the enrollment process.

Hi, Can anyone help? I am facing the same issue from Pakistan.