The App Store makes it simple for users to discover, purchase, and download your apps for iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, and Apple TV.
- You get 70% of sales revenue. 85% for qualifying subscriptions.
- No hosting fees.
- Apple handles worldwide payment processing.
Apple Business Manager and Apple School Manager
- Offer apps in volume for businesses or educational institutions.
- Choose to provide a discount for educational institutions.
- Privately offer custom apps you’ve made for specific businesses.
- You’ll maintain the code and retain your intellectual property rights.
- Businesses can also privately distribute their proprietary apps to their employees.
Ad Hoc Distribution
A limited number of users can install your app directly on their Apple devices for testing.
- iPhone (100 per membership year)
- iPad (100 per membership year)
- iPod touch (100 per membership year)
- Apple Watch (100 per membership year)
- Apple TV (100 per membership year)
Developer ID for macOS
You can distribute your Mac applications outside of the Mac App Store by using Developer ID. Signing your Mac applications, plug-ins, and installer packages with a Developer ID certificate lets Gatekeeper verify that apps are not created by malware developers and haven’t been tampered with since they were signed.
Enhance and customize the browsing experience with Safari Extensions, and distribute them on the App Store or get them notarized for distribution outside the Mac App Store.