I can't accept Apple Developer Program License Agreement

I can't upload my new version app since I didn't accept the agreement.

When I login my developer account, there was a prompt:

"The Apple Developer Program License Agreement has been updated.

In order to access certain membership resources, you must accept the latest license agreement. First, you’ll need to update the mobile phone number associated with your Apple ID. Your mobile phone number must be based in your country/region. Edit this number in the Account section of appleid.apple.com, and return to your developer account to continue."

I have edited my phone number in the Account security section and there is the same prompt , nothing to help me to acceept agreement.

Who can help me for this issue?

Replies

does not work!

not work for me!!!

Me too.

After adding 2 mobile number in apple id management page, the developer page still have red notification. May it be network problem or apple's bug?

I believe it is apple's bug. After adding phone number (actually I did it twice), didn't work.

still, not work

I did about 3 times , nothing happen .

I can't manage my developer certification at all ~

I added in REACHABLE AT ,but it not work.....

Don't work either! Weak Apple!

Not work for me.

Developer support phone no answer

Me Too. Nothing is working!

What's going on with Apple here? You can't even reach anyone one on phone.

It doesn't work. I've entered my number, updated my credit card, supplied everything Apple needed (which is everything about my life including my DNA result, still Apple will not let go)

It's worth noting that Developers Account is NOT FREE. Apple is just keeping everybody hostage here.