Provisioning profile *** doesn't include signing certificate iPhone Developer: YYY

All the development certificates are working fine and I can test the IOS app on a real device without any issue.

But when trying to publish the distribution app, I receive the following error: "ERROR ITMS-90161: "Invalid Provisioning Profile. The provisioning profile included in the bundle "***" [Payload/***.app] is invalid. [Missing code-signing certificate]. A Distribution Provisioning profile should be used when submitting apps to the App Store."

It seems It's missing some distribution certificate although I created:

- New certSigning requested in the key-chain

- New Distribution App Store and Ad Hoc certificate

- New distribution provisioning profile (App Store) (*)

Opening the project on XCode, in "General" tab, in "Signing" section: unchecking "Automatically manage signing", going to "Signing (Release)" chosing the new distribuition provisioning profile (*), an error apears on "Status": Provisioning profile "***" doesn't include signing certificate iPhone Developer: "***" and the field "Signing Certificate" has value "none".

Can you provide some help on this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Pedro,

I'v the same issue.

When i create a PRovision Profile i do not get to select any other certificate other than Distribution certificate.

There is no option to add Developer certificate and i get the exact same error "include signing certificate iPhone Developer".

Any news about this?

How to solve this issue?

Provisioning profile *** doesn't include signing certificate iPhone Developer: YYY

Q