itunes connect shows blank screen

itunes connect shows a blank screen after I login and redirect me to an url https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/ra/ng/

What can I do now?

Thanks

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of laglacepl Down vote post of laglacepl
19k views
Add a Comment

Replies

I am having the same issue. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Apple's System Status says that iTunes Connect is working correctly, but this is clearly wrong:

https://developer.apple.com/system-status/

Same here

Hold down on the option key, then reload that page in Safari (Mac).

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of KMT Down vote reply of KMT

>>>Hold down on the option key, then reload that page in Safari (Mac).

Doesn't work on my MBP Safari...😟

Same problem with me and Option+reload does not work for me either.

doesnt work

Same here in New Zealand

Same here in Oz

Same here in Mexico

I received a response from tech support that says they are aware of it and working on it....

I understand you are experiencing downtime with iTunes Connect. You’re probably eager to have access, and I would be happy to give you more information.

We are aware that this is an issue and engineers are currently working on fixing this for all developers.

Thank you for cooperation, as it should be running in the near future.

Seems to be fixed for me now. Hopefully it keeps working.

Still not working for me here in the US. Even after hard refresh and cache clearing...

Been experiencing this for the last 24 hours. Apple says they are working on it. Frustrating as I would think there would be waaaaaay more complaints if it was widespread. Sadly, I'm thinking this is only occurring to a small group which means low priority 😟

The backend has always had these issues. If they were going to fix it, I'd like to think it would have occured by now. Perhaps it's some weird flaw on the backend that the contractor isn't capable of fixing.

Same issue here in Australia. The blank page has three javascript errors referencing the vendor.js file so I guess that it probably causing any javascript on the page to fail to load correctly and leaving us with a white page.

Very bad form that Apple hasn't addresses this yet.