itunes connect shows blank screen

itunes connect shows a blank screen after I login and redirect me to an url https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/ra/ng/

What can I do now?

Thanks

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of laglacepl Down vote post of laglacepl
19k views
Add a Comment

Replies

Having the same issue (in NZ), with both my accounts, for over 24 hours now!

BTW, the iTunes Connect iPhone app is working fine for me - but tI neeeed the website

I received several emails from support saying there is no problem....

Same issue here in New Zealand, for more than 24 hours. Failed in several browsers, on mac, PC and iPad

Support tells me there is no known problem

East coast US here, unable to access iTunes Connect for over 24 hours. Tried Safari, Chrome, Firefox, clearing cache, reload-with-alt. Nothing works. Just the gray screen.

[workaround] I used VPN to UK and iTC worked fine. Finally submitted for review!

Treid the VPN to several locations (from AUS) and no fix :-(

Still showing the JS errors in vendor.js and page-wrapper_cntrl.js

Found an bug in my app and needed to reject binary, luckily managed to do that via the iPad iTC app. Now just waiting .... waiting.... to submit new version. There goes another week of waiting :-)

Just tried the vpn again and failed (on iPad). Looks like being logged in made that happen. Opened new 'private' window and was forced to log in again. This time iTC worked fine (while using VPN to UK)

CONFIRMED! Working.

Thanks Chris, VPN to UK and used the Private window to login success.

Same issue here in Canada. Hope they fix this soon.

Yes, having issues since Friday afternoon here in Sydney Australia.

As some suggested here or on other forum, VPN to UK works. Although I had problem upload preview video using that approach.

Then all of a sudden this morning, one of my machine started working without using VPN and I can upload preview video... yes finally. But my other machines still don't work. All my machines are conntect to the same network. The only difference is the machine that works is a laptop running Safari 9.0 and OS X 10.10.5...

The fix is incredibly simple: delete all the apple.com cookies. I have been seeing this problem on and off for several years, and deleting the cookies always works. Sad that Apple cannot fix the problem, but at least there is a workaround.

Still having this issue. OSx, Firefox 42.0 and safari 8.0.8.

Come on Apple, this should not be that hard to fix.

Same problem here. (Sweden) I have two accounts, one works fine but not the one I need right now.

Same Problem here in Mumbai - India