itunes connect shows blank screen

itunes connect shows a blank screen after I login and redirect me to an url https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/ra/ng/

What can I do now?

Thanks

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of laglacepl Down vote post of laglacepl
19k views
Add a Comment

Replies

Its working now :-)

and again, this problem comes along. How could this be. amateuers

It has been over 6 hours and the problem still exists! I can't believe it!

same problem here in Fort Worth (USA) 76155... another colleague of mine has no problems signing in, from the same machine.. time and again they are aware that there is a problem.. but no permanent fix for this...

frustrating....

Clear Safari's browser cache...do a full reset if still no joy.

Seems to be down again. Anyone else seeing this? Today is Wednesday, Jan. 27th.

Yep, I'm having this issue as well. Resisting the urge to unleash my inner troll on Apple Devs right now.

+1 for seeing it down again. it's been a day already........😠

Same thing is happening today May 26th 2016

Same thing happening today 25th- AUG - 2016 East Coast USA

same here Sep11-2016 in Tokyo ... 😟

Same here in Canda!😠

I have had exactly the same issue on 2 apps. My solution was to switch to using Google Chrome to log-in to iTunesConnect, from which I have not experienced any issues and getting good access to my app details.

In Safari the browser seems to show everything except the app details - very frustrating when Safari is the Apple browser!!

iTunes Connect working on Google Ghrome but showing blank screen on Safari, very frustrating, specially as we have a big update here and you can only upload the video preview in Safari 😠

This procedure solved my problem.

Safari Preferences > Privacy > Uncheck "Prevent cross-site tracking"

Hope it helps.