Invalid Signature

good afternoon,

For more than two weeks I'm trying to submit a version of our application in the App Store, we use XCode for sending, the upload occurs successfully, but after the processing of the file in the stores stores the binary disappears and we receive an email saying that the signature is invalid or missing, I checked the certificate and the provisioning are all okay, could they help us to identify the problem? I thank the attention.

e-mail with complete message:

Dear Developer,

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "FAZ Mob". Please correct the following issues, then upload again.

Invalid Signature - A sealed resource is missing or invalid. The file at path [FAZ Mob.app/FAZ Mob] is not properly signed. Make sure you have signed your application with a distribution certificate, not an ad hoc certificate or a development certificate. Verify that the code signing settings in Xcode are correct at the target level (which override any values at the project level). Additionally, make sure the bundle you are uploading was built using a Release target in Xcode, not a Simulator target. If you are certain your code signing settings are correct, choose "Clean All" in Xcode, delete the "build" directory in the Finder, and rebuild your release target. For more information, please consult https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/Security/Conceptual/CodeSigningGuide/Introduction/Introduction.html

Best regards,

The App Store Team

Answered by KMT in 351910022

>the name is "FAZ Mob" use this name since the first upload

And what about assets...images, videos, sound files, libraries, scripts, paths, etc. etc.? Did you add new ones with special characters in their names?

Example of special characters in file/asset names that can trigger the 'invalid signature' issue:

"É um aplicativo complementar ao Sistema Faz – Software Jurídico, totalmente on-line baseado nos modernos conceitos de Software como Serviço e Computação em Nuvem. O Sistema FAZ possibilita o gerenciamento de escritórios de advocacia e Departamentos Jurídicos, integra em um só local o controle de processos e serviços, acompanhamento de publicações, andamentos processuais, acervo de jurisprudências, financeiro, contratos, procurações, porta-arquivo, agenda e os jornais oficiais em todo o Brasil."

>...tried with versions 10, 10.1, 10.2 beta2 and 10.2 beta3

Not sure I understand, as devs are not allowed to submit apps for the store using beta tools & SDKs.

Which version Xcode are you using to build that app?

Have you been able to successfully upload to the store in the past?

Are you using any special characters in the file name or assets used in the app?

See: Avoid special characters in Executable names

Invalid Signature

Q