new builds not show in app store connect

i had upload new build(version 6.8.9) with application loader about 20 hours ago, and loader show success, but the new build 6.9.9 not show in app store connect activity list.

when i reupload the version, loader show ERROR ITMS-90189, same build string build exist.

how to fix this suitation? is there some bugs in app store connect?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of fromjun Down vote post of fromjun
153k views
  • Did this ever get solved? I see multiple posts of 3 years ago where people say this can take up to 36 hours but never a solution or official answer.

• 3 Years later still facing the same issue

• I am having this issue ( 11 January 2023 ).

Replies

Same here, I have uploaded more than 3 builds in the last 2 days but nothing appears in the app store connect.

Not shown any error after the build was successfully uploaded to the app store.

It seems like some bugs in the app store connect.

• Same occurs for me also, really frustrating with apple developing service

Add a Comment

one thing i noticed, i had some old UIWebView references in some libraries. those seem to now go beyond causing warnings of being obsolete and are now Errors of being obsolete. once i removed the UIWebView references (which i was not using anyway), the build went thru.

I am having the same issue right now. The app was submitted yesterday with transporter app but the app is not showing up on the app store connect page.

In my app not having webview or not added any kind of library which was having UIWebView reference, It just a simple data-driven app. Although, the app is not showing up on app store connect page after successfully uploaded an app to the app store connect.

Same problem here. Does waiting help? Will the new version be shown in the next few days?

Same here. It's been three days and still no build appears. I have uploaded two times already both are not appearing.

I have the same problem 😟 has anybody any idea, what to do?

It's happen to me also. Upload from Transporter. It's said that the upload success but not appeard in AppStoreConnect. Are we still can submit the app or we need to wait until the build appear in AppStoreConnect? Really need a guidance here. The app is build using EXPO

I found that I had a reference to UIWebView in a cocoapods module. You may have UIWebView in a package.json module (npm or yarn module?) Even though I didnt use UIWebView or anything calling it, Apple has a problem with it. The app makes it up during upload, but then you get an email saying that the upload failed, and it never goes into processing mode on itunes connect / app store connect. When I remove the .m files that have the UIWebView from the build (e.g. remove from build target), it worked. However, that was a lucky fix. In some cases if you remove .m files from target, the app might not build, and you have to do more to remove the referencers of UIWebView.

I had similar issues with the new Transporter app and a pipeline using fastlane to upload, both giving no errors and a successfull upload statement.
For some reason the app did not show in App Store Connect, under activity or anywhere else for that matter, tried upload again and the error with the duplicate build number appeard (appearently Apple had the binary).
Bumped build number, build again. Uploaded again after 3 days, same issue. As it has normaly only taken 10 min or so before the app has been available i tried again a couple of times at an hour intervall or so, same result but with a slight twist for one of the builds for some short time the app did show up in the "Activity" tab with a an error message "Invalid build". And after some time I also got an e-mail from apple stating that I was missing a purpose string in the Info.plist file.

To conclude ther seems like there is an issue if the app failes and you do not have uploaded an app with the same version number before they dissapear and if there is an issue with the e-mail delivery the developer is left in the blind until he just tries to upload again and again until it works.

This is happening to me/us to:

1) Upload from Transporter
2) Confirmation of upload success
3) Nothing appearing in AppStoreConnect 'Build' section

Do we resubmit or just wait??

[Also an Expo app]
Same here.. about to contact the dev support.. :(
I can also confirm that the app is not showing up on app store connect page after successfully uploading to the app store connect. This major bug is costing our companies apple dev team more time and money, why is it always Apple? In a perfect world we'd have Apples marketing with Googles programming 2 *thumbs up*. Weird how the build shows up in the version history though. Sad day in apple land
Does anyone got problem solved please update!
SOLUTION:

So if you aren't seeing the build in the App Store Connect and you have uploaded it with no problems. It might not be visible but there might actually be a problem that the Transporter was not showing you. If you check your email that you have connected with your Developer account, you will see a email from apple saying if the build was uploaded or what the problem actually is.

Steps to fix:
  • Change the version of your app so you can upload it again

• Upload using the Transporter (or preferred upload application)

• Check email from App Store Connect

• Fix problem that the email has addressed

• Your all set, just re-upload by changing the version again and you should be good :D

Good luck
~Ben