Having issues authorizing payment for Apple Developer Program

• I also have the same issue and have been trying for 5 months. I have called apple several times and went to my bank several times. The only thing I can do is find someone that has an account already and hope they don't put any virus in my code when its published.

• Eu realmente nao entendo, porque uma empresa tao grande com um problema tao bobo. deveria no minimo ter uma documentacao explicando sobre o problema e como corrigir...

• Hello! I'm also having trouble processing the credit card. I tried it with different cards from different brands. Apple, please improve this process. Any suggestions on how to solve my problem?

Add a Comment

Apple Recommended

• Phone support is always unavailable and you never reply to emails. Why don't you fix this issue ???

• Why you guys don't fix that issue? I'm passing through that pain. Every day I spend more than 1 hour in the phone talking with apple and they don't solve my problem. Apple is a really big company, why they have an so silly problem?

Add a Comment

Replies

Same here from Nepal too. I always get:
We are unable to process your request. An unknown error occurred.

I have contacted them so many times, they replied the first time and told me to try again. But now they don't even reply, even if I create new tickets to communicate with them. Never expected this from Apple support
Same problem here.
I am from Brazil and I have an international credit card.
The web interface form  there´s no payment field for the credit card security code

Yeah, same thing here! Having issues with enrollment.

I've attempted to enroll my Apple Developer Program for several months using several apple ids, and also several cards. None of them can reach the payment. I contact my brother who can do me a favor to register an account for a small fee. He did it really well in 3 business days and you might try to contact him too tareyev.grigoriy[at]gmail.com if you don't have any other way.

Fwiw, managed to solve it by creating new organization account. Had the same issue with my personal account (it had expired back in 2017). Tried with 5 different credit cards issued by 3 different banks over the last 3-4 months without success. Spamming devprograms email account every other day rewarded me with one canned reply saying that the bank is rejecting the withdrawal and they cannot do anything; all other messages i sent were left unanswered.

I figured the issue could be with old, incorrect address i had set for my personal account. When i tried to change it i got replied that changing the address is allowed only for active memberships. Also, changing personal account to organization was not allowed for expired accounts.

Fortunately i had the privilege of having my own legal entity with DUNS number already present. After enrolling as organization i got called back within two days by very friendly and helpful developer program support advisor.

The purchase for organization account membership went through in ~15 minutes using the same credit card that did not work for my personal account. So definitely not an issue by the financial institution.

Also asked the advisor how i could fix my personal account membership. He suggested me to send an email to devprograms just with the request to have them call back. So pehaps something worth a try for someone who has not yet given up.

Same here, anyone know how to resolve this

{

"responseId": "efe442ef-cb6f-4b08-8954-84ec2421b1bd",
"resultCode": 202000,
"resultString": "Your request could not be processed",
"userString": "Your request could not be processed",
"creationTimestamp": "2021-06-30T17:05:53Z",
"userLocale": "en_US",
"requestUrl": "https://developer.apple.com/services-enrollment/submitIndividualEnrollment",
"httpCode": 406

}

Same problem there.

Paid with Australian card which I have used 1 million times before. Not sure how they check the address. There is simply not enough space to fit it into the fields, so I shortened "Park" to pk. It looks like apple employers not able to build web-sites properly.

This issue is most likely caused by attempting to enroll using the web site, rather than the Apple Developer app.

To prevent this issue, use the Apple Developer app on an iOS device to enroll in the developer program, not the website.

If you are already encountering this, I cannot stress enough how important it is to contact Apple Developer Support as suggested in the recommended answer - Apple's main tech support and billing support have no visibility into this system and cannot transfer you to the developer support.

In my case the enrollment needed to be deleted. The support rep then had to refresh his screen several times to see and clear an error so I could re-enroll (using the same info) through the app. The rep was then able to quickly validate my enrollment (took maybe 2 minutes) and finally, the payment worked!!

The key to resolving this is getting to the correct department, which you cannot do through the main support line.

Hi all Just sent email to devprograms[at]apple.com , I have try and my account done on 3 day :)

I was able to get around this by paying on 5G instead of wifi

I FOUND A SOLUTION!!

im replying to everyone that has an issue and hopefully it works for you guys!! If it works for you SHARE AND COMENT FOR EVERYONE ELSE. Here is my quick story of what i did!

So just like everyone else i was trying to register for an account.. I have been TRYING FOR 16 HOURS NONSTOP! It kept declining for some reason. Then i called my bank, and just like everyone else, the bank said there is nothing wrong and that i should be able to process the payment. So after about 46 attempts (litterally 46! I counted) i started reading the forum posts on google about developer accounts AND LITERALLY EVERYONE IS HAVING THIS SAME PESKY ERROR! i noticed some of the people who posted were out of the country.. So i put two and two together and tried to deduce why this is happening. What i came up wirh is that maybe, apple is not recognizing my adress and thinking it is in another country all though i put USA. MAYBE because of how it is formatted maybe it cant verify the adress. So i tried ONE FINAL LAST TIME AND IT WORKED!!

So APPLE abd my bank was RIGHT!! It was nothing they could do because the info we are entering is WRONG!

heres what i did:

The adress is was entering was 1034 3/4 e normandy dr, rosemesd, ca 91776

SOLUTION 1:

The issue was that apple DOES NOT RECOGNIZE THESE ADRESSES so if you have a wierd adress like mine put in the adress WITHOUT the 3/4. or if u have a wierd adress try to shorten the adress. It is ok if it is not the exact same as on the card!! TRY DIFFERENT COMBINARIONS FOR YOU ADRESS.. I TRIED (3/4) that didint work, then i tried 34 and that didint work but once i deleted it completely it worked like a charm! :

SOLUTION 2: Another thing is i did was NOT PUT MY APARTMENT NUMBER. apple has a hard time recognizing that as well. So if you are putting the apartment number,, try WITHOUT IT.

SOLUTION 3: try to spell the city name all the way out. If that dosent work try to abbreviate. Try different combinations.

SOLUTION 4 If all else fails, TRY A CARD WITH SOMEONE ELSES NAME. i tried this (my moms card) i put in all of her info and it went through! Success! Im sure you guys can find a friend or family member to give u money and u can just give them the money back.

If you guys have more issues or can't do it, let me know!! I really hope this helps! REMEMBER TO PASS THE WORD AROUND IF THIS HELPS YOU.

I FOUND A SOLUTION!!

im replying to everyone that has an issue and hopefully it works for you guys!! If it works for you SHARE AND COMENT FOR EVERYONE ELSE. Here is my quick story of what i did!

So just like everyone else i was trying to register for an account.. I have been TRYING FOR 16 HOURS NONSTOP! It kept declining for some reason. Then i called my bank, and just like everyone else, the bank said there is nothing wrong and that i should be able to process the payment. So after about 46 attempts (litterally 46! I counted) i started reading the forum posts on google about developer accounts AND LITERALLY EVERYONE IS HAVING THIS SAME PESKY ERROR! i noticed some of the people who posted were out of the country.. So i put two and two together and tried to deduce why this is happening. What i came up wirh is that maybe, apple is not recognizing my adress and thinking it is in another country all though i put USA. MAYBE because of how it is formatted maybe it cant verify the adress. So i tried ONE FINAL LAST TIME AND IT WORKED!!

So APPLE abd my bank was RIGHT!! It was nothing they could do because the info we are entering is WRONG!

heres what i did:

The adress is was entering was 1034 3/4 e normandy dr, rosemesd, ca 91776

SOLUTION 1:

The issue was that apple DOES NOT RECOGNIZE THESE ADRESSES so if you have a wierd adress like mine put in the adress WITHOUT the 3/4. or if u have a wierd adress try to shorten the adress. It is ok if it is not the exact same as on the card!! TRY DIFFERENT COMBINARIONS FOR YOU ADRESS.. I TRIED (3/4) that didint work, then i tried 34 and that didint work but once i deleted it completely it worked like a charm! :

SOLUTION 2: Another thing is i did was NOT PUT MY APARTMENT NUMBER. apple has a hard time recognizing that as well. So if you are putting the apartment number,, try WITHOUT IT.

SOLUTION 3: try to spell the city name all the way out. If that dosent work try to abbreviate. Try different combinations.

SOLUTION 4 If all else fails, TRY A CARD WITH SOMEONE ELSES NAME. i tried this (my moms card) i put in all of her info and it went through! Success! Im sure you guys can find a friend or family member to give u money and u can just give them the money back.

If you guys have more issues or can't do it, let me know!! I really hope this helps! REMEMBER TO PASS THE WORD AROUND IF THIS HELPS YOU.

I had the same problem a month ago, I tried with more than 10 bank cards and using Mac and Safari but to no avail, I have 45 apps on the store I worked on for 6 years and our lives currently depend on this account! I contacted the help department more than once and I did not find a solution, what should I do please?

Pls i have also been having issues with this for an app since december 2021. Wanted to find out if this has been taken care of as i just requested for another account enrollment

We are unable to process your request. An unknown error occurred.

i'm trying to create an apple developer account and i'm getting this response. please help me understand what "An unknown error occurred." means as its not helpful to me.

please help me get the account up and running