Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.

Hello i tried to enroll for Apple developer program but i got that message

Your enrollment could not be completed.

"Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time."

And i am not able to proceed further.

Thanks

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of rumenyavorov Down vote post of rumenyavorov
96k views
  • +1

• same issue its well

• Make sure, a phone number from the country your AppleId is registered in is connected with your ID.

Replies

I had this same issue and I have just got it resolved.

After several unhelpful calls / emails the past few days I called Apple support again and spoke to a really helpful lady.

From what she could see my application had got 'stuck' - she didn't know why. So she deleted the application, told me to clear my browser history and cache and to try again.

I did exactly that at it worked perfectly!

I hope other people can have the same luck.
I had this same issue, created another account, changed few cards, made a call, and still Nothing.

Recieve am email with Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time. And had a phone talk with the apple and Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time at the end. What a joke.

Hello Ivan,

Thank you for contacting Apple Developer Program Support. My name is Ahsan, and I had the pleasure of speaking with you earlier.

As per our conversation, for one or more reasons, your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed. We are unable to continue with your enrollment at this time.

If you have additional questions related to this request, please reference case number 101146615575.

Best regards,

Ahsan
Apple Inc.
Same here MEXICO.
Will here be any answer from Apple?
Same here, from Norway. I emailed the support and my jaw almost hit the floor when I got the following reply

"My name is Roy from Apple Developer Program Support, thank you for your email. For one or more reasons, your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed. We are unable to continue with your enrollment at this time"

That is almost verbatim what I wrote in my initial post to them, is there an echo at the apple support?
Same problem here! I already have my account enrolled in an enterprice developer program, but I need to enroll it to a new personal developer program also. I don't know if the problem is linked to this.
Hi same Problem here ! anyone know how fix this :(
Hope help :)
medium.com/@1998design/how-to-register-an-apple-developer-account-2020-183221496022
For the past two weeks, I have called Apple support over and over. They absolutely refused to help me fix my problem. Instead they have given me a canned response over and over stating that I cannot enroll now or in the foreseeable future. Absolutely ridiculous.
I also have this issue with my account and the Apple Support gave no additional information on how to resolve my issue or what causes it. I can't believe a company so influential simply ignores potential new customers.
(from Belgium)

Same story than many here. Initial enrollment attempt I had the chance to enter adress details, etc, and only got the infamous message at the end.

Email support said me they flushed some stuffs and I should try again. As of then, I get the error message just after accepting the general conditions (never had the chance to enter things like adress anymore) - and silent Email support.

Opened a new complain - per phone - and basically got the message that indeed ... there was nothing to do and there was no hope. The Operator had all options about my account "greyed" and could not do nothing. I just have to wait gently. Great. Will call again today or tomorrow.

Same problem here.

I am running an EU-based company and my application has been rejected several times already. There is no explanation given why. All information provided by me is legitimate. I have never uploaded anything to the app store nor done any misconduct.

I am honestly shocked by this. Especially that there is no one to talk to on the phone.
did anyone find a solution for this issue?
An update from me:

My application got rejected because I entered the information of my company instead of my personal information. So even if you want to open an account for your company, you first need to enter all of your personal information. Your company information will be requested at a later step. If you enter the information of your company at the first step, your application will be rejected immediately and you won't even reach the step where you are supposed to enter the information of your company. Someone friendly from support pointed this out to me and it solved the problem.
Problem:
All of your information is correct, yet you cannot enrol into the programme. Even the most senior level of support do not know what the issue is, you are told that your application has valid information yet nothing can be done. You make a complaint but hear nothing back. You try creating new Apple IDs as advised by support however this does not work.

Solution that worked for me:
  1. Go onto a new network with a brand new IP address that is not associated with your Apple IDs that have been rejected.

2. Register a new Apple ID with a phone number not tied to your previous apple ids.

3. Setup the TFA on a device that has no relation to your previous account. I used someone else's MacBook.

4. Assuming Apple's system has no way of linking your new Apple ID to the one they are rejecting, you will now be able to enrol in the programme.