Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.

Hello i tried to enroll for Apple developer program but i got that message

Your enrollment could not be completed.

"Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time."

And i am not able to proceed further.

Thanks

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of rumenyavorov Down vote post of rumenyavorov
97k views
  • +1

• same issue its well

• Make sure, a phone number from the country your AppleId is registered in is connected with your ID.

Replies

*** I found a solution ! In my credit card I 'have 30 dollars (I know, in any case I could not have done it
), I linked another card with +2000 dollars and it's worked.... I think apple check your bank account to verify If you can process to payment before show you the payment form.... And it's maybe the reason of why apple customers support say nothing to peoples, in France we say "c'est de la baise" lol
I was able to enroll successfully after seeing the same error message.

I deleted my credit card details from my iCloud account and then re-added them. This allowed me to progress to the next step. I then needed to authorize the transaction with my bank.

For more details, please see my answer on StackOverflow: https://stackoverflow.com/a/63144929/562930

I hope that helps!
Doesn't work for me
I'm from the US and I have had this issue for the past 2 days.

I have tried to signup with several different email addresses, different forms of payment, different IP's, different names...

Finally, I think I found out what the problem may be, at least on my end..... I don't have an iCloud account. I know their system allows you to signup without one but maybe there is some glitch now.

I asked a friend of mine who has an iPhone to do it on her end and it went through without any issues.

Interesting, maybe I will borrow my family's iphone since mine doesn't work. I tried enrolling on my mac and iphone, but no luck. But if there's a chance that it could work on someone's device other than my own, I will try it. My account is 12 years old so who knows...
Same here UAE, any resolution for this so far?
Error
Your enrollment could not be completed.
Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.
Console Error -> POST developer.apple.com/services-enrollment/submitIndividualEnrollment 406 (Not Acceptable)

Process
  1. developer.apple.com/enroll/type/edit -> Choose Individual / Sole Proprietor & click Continue Button

2. developer.apple.com/enroll/agree -> Check agreement box, click Continue Button

3. developer.apple.com/enroll/status -> This is where I receive the error message, unable to go any further

What I've tried thus far:
  • Multiple browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari)

• Tried incognito and private browser tabs

• Removing and Adding payment methods

• Contacting support -> Known Issue, could not resolve

• Creating new email and AppleID, same issue

• Enrolling through the app

• Verifying I have an iCloud Account

• Verifying payment works by purchasing something

• Updated Mac and iPhone

• Restarted both

• Signed out and back in

• No Apple TV Trial and/or sub

Note: I am well above the required 18 years of age, and live in the United Sates.

As an update -> I've also tried to VPN into various locations around the US and/or globe...thinking maybe only certain servers were giving errors, but the issue persists.
I think i got a solution!
try to enroll from your iphone and make sure that the apple id that you are using for the enrollment is also the one who is signed in at your iphone
Thank you realnez.

Yes, I too have tried all the steps for the past 3 days. The biggest problem is there is no way to even determine what the actual problem is. The 406 Error does not throw much light. It seems different people have different errors and some are being able to get through with the payment/icloud configuration updates.

The support response is pathetic:

"For one or more reasons, your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed. We are unable to continue with your enrollment at this time."

I am guessing they have certain parameters which either they have hidden intentionally or just are too lazy to look into and inform people.

This is really getting frustrating and I am not being able to push my app to the store. I am sure there are many others who are facing the same problem. If anyone has any suggestion on how we can all work together bring it to their attention then there might be some chance.
@Myetrainportal

Either ->
  1. Bug in the system, which we are not a high enough priority yet to resolve OR

2. Working correctly; however, with a very poor user experience OR

3. Mixture of both

If bug, then it will take time for enough users to report the issue so that Apple devs will commit time to apply a fix.
Action Step -> Encourage Others to Submit a Ticket & Wait

If the system is working correctly, aka, blocking us for some valid reason...then they simply have a poor way of communicating the changes needed to their customers and even their own support team.
Action Step: Trial / Error / Document
I called apple support and they told me they will escalate this to their engineering team. I'm hoping they follow through on this request.
Is if the problem is why don't we use Apple Pay?

Read the article on Yahoo finance:
A.. CEO T.. C.. hit with questions on App Store dominance during antitrust hearing
Same here Belarus, any resolution for this so far?
Hi everyone,

I've found a solution (Must create a new APPLE ID).

• Older than 18 years old

• Language default: English(UK) - English(UK).

I need to change from English(UK) - English(UK) to English (US) - English (US) to fix the error like this:

Sorry, you can’t enroll at this time.

• Make sure that I have enabled TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION

• Make sure that I have completed Payment & Shipping section both PAYMENT METHOD and SHIPPING ADDRESS

• Start to enroll with my new apple account

• After I accept Review and Accept agreement document, apple asks me to make a purchase order. I've got an email with my order information.

• Finally, Waiting for their approval.

I hope that helps