New reject Other - Other

Hello, I've heard about investigation, but this reject is diffrent but has the same name Other-Other. What does it mean?
Other - Other Hello,
The review of your app is taking longer than expected. Once we have completed our review, we will notify you via Resolution Center. If you would like to inquire about the status of this review, you may file a request via the Apple Developer Contact Us page.

I got the same response. After checking with them, they said just wait until final decision is made and I don’t have to do anything.

same i got

same "The review of your app is taking longer than expected"...

I have got same reject message
Hello,

The review of your app is taking longer than expected. Once we have completed our review, we will notify you via Resolution Center.

If you would like to inquire about the status of this review, you may file a request via the Apple Developer Contact Us page.

Best regards,

App Store Review

Same here, really frustrating. I've waited for 7 days, and it seems it will continue.

Tried to email them twice, totally no response.

Sometimes I feel I was in fraud to buy the developer membership, it just *****.

No progress, no feedback, no response, compared to the product quality of Apple products, the developer experience is really like ****.

Yeah I'm being salty, cuz can't you just reply a single email to my question??

Finally got a message says my app is now in review.

It seems my account was under investigation.

I think I've waited for 9 days.

P.S: My account is a new developer account.

Oh, I got the same rejection and my developer account is new too.

So Apple need to check the new account?

Exact same message for me. App has been on App Store for over two years, developer account over two years old. Uploaded an incremental app update and got this message.

Anyone had their app review completed?

That just happend to me too, account since 2017. Fitness app, in-app subscription, nothing special. We run a few ads on fb.Curious: the last approval was just today, then we had to developer-reject bc of a small issue, then we re-submitted - and got this message "takes longer than expected". I really want to know what triggers that.

So strange. Latest approval for me about a week ago... bit concerning that others have received follow up messages saying their account is under investigation...

I was wondering if that could even possibly be an AI assessment, which has a certain failure rate.

have you got your app approved finally ??

My app has also got same rejection message today.
Does anybody's app approved instead of getting this message???
same issue i am facing. I uploaded app on 25 jun and they show the same issue. Is there any solution.
I got the same message on July 14th.
Yesterday I also received that message, I tried to publish a new version of my app, adding 3 more words to the title of my app (I suspect that may be the reason that Apple detected an unusual activity in my account)

In all the cases I have seen in the forum, it seems that in these last dates, this revision problem is lasting between 1 to 3 weeks, but in some cases I have seen that it lasts up to 3 months or more. Some have even had their account deleted without much meaning.

Has anyone else had any good news in the last few days?
New reject Other - Other

I got my today... very annoying, not even a direct reason, yet you get rejected with no real reason...you change what they say is bad, you upload all in the way they want yet you are wrong such a bad experience developing for iOS in general.
Guys, any news on this? What are your experiences?
Guys, any news on this?
Hello Guys

I’m facing same problem today(28 January, 2021). Most things is Apple didn’t provide any kind of support.
I got the same message twice.

My account is new too.

Fisrt time, after 3 days, the Apple Developer Contact says that I violate the 「in-app-purchase」rule.

I didn't write any in-app-purchase code, but I did import an third library(SwiftyStoreKit) before, uninstalled before submit.
Some auto generated pay-related string left in my project cause this problem.

I removed the file and re-submit again, now I got this problem again, some 「other-other」...

It's really frustrating...

New reject Other - Other

Q