The review of your app is taking longer than expected

Hello,

The review of your app is taking longer than expected. Once we have completed our review, we will notify you via Resolution Center.

If you would like to inquire about the status of this review, you may file a request via the Apple Developer Contact Us page.

Best regards,

App Store Review

I just wanna know the detail reason, and how can I do next ?

Accepted Reply

Any News Guys ??? 😟

Replies

Same message for me. App has been live for over two years, same for developer account. Anyone's app finally reach "ready for sale"?

no, I did not.

I submit another app after near 1 month. It seemed ok then

I got this message on Jun 2nd, still nothing.

The lesson I learned is that we should really avoid (unless really critical issue in the release) rejecting our own app. That seems to create a lot of delays and potentially problems.

Unfortunately, the safest (but not most user friendly) seems to be to proceed and post send immediately a new release (that even happened with some developers tools…)

Same Problem Here ! Submitted 2 times with different builds same message , still waiting for the third build result .

It seems some problem with app... but mine is account ... mad apple

I have repealed, 7 days, no reply yet

the end of my rejection was signed apple review board.

maybe it's the last reply

I only can wait for terminating my account.

A great company

How's it going ...

I'll follow your footsteps 😕

Hello. I get the same message and deleted my app after this. Is that ok? I also wrote a letter to Apple support and asked them to stop reviewing my App. What do you think about my steps? Are they ok or not?
I think it's not safe...
Same thing happened to me. It was in review for 12ish hour, then I got the same message and the binary was rejected. I emailed support like they said and have not heard back yet.
I received the same message, but my app was in review for only 4 minutes. I haven't contacted Apple and submitted a new binary (found a small bug while waiting for the review). Now my app is waiting for review again for 12 hours. I assume they are pretty busy with WWDC these days but seeing how some accounts were terminated following this message worries me even if I didn't do anything wrong AFAIK. Would be a relief to see that someone got their submission approved after getting this message
Day 17 for me and still no update...

I also contacted support and got this. I guess all we can do is wait.

At this time, there is no additional information to provide, and the review of your app is taking longer than expected. In addition, your concerns have already been escalated to the appropriate team, and once we have completed our review, we will notify you via the Resolution Center.
  • Hi, Did you got any results? or still waiting now.

Add a Comment
Wow 17 days, this seems super excessive for reviewing apps. Has anyone had any luck resubmitting after getting this rejection?
I'm not worried about WWDC

Apple protects the user experience and gives developers a bad experience.

Aren't developers paying users