AT&T wifi calling

So, I have this option but it didn't work. Shows that in my area it's not available. Anyone knows when att will support this feature? I read in the net that all areas "not supported". Weird

All AT&T have stated is that it is coming sometime this year. It requires updates to the cells, so it will take some time.

It's not really weird for a company to switch on a function within a beta product but the carrier not support it.

Remember, this is a beta you're running and not available to the general public.

Hi Stan,

AT&T Wi-Fi Calling has begun rolling out to some iOS 9 beta users today...

To turn on Wi-Fi Calling, go to the Phone panel in the Settings app and select the Wi-Fi Calling option. It should be at the top of the second section, just below “My Number.” On this page you’ll find a single toggle. Turn that on to begin the setup process. You’ll be given some basic privacy information and asked if you want to continue.

At this point, the beta used to simply return an error message, but with the changes on AT&T’s side today, you’ll now see a lengthy a agreement that you’ll need to accept before you can proceed. It gives warnings about potential issues with 911 calls and some boilerplate disclaimers.

Once you’ve agreed to the terms, you’ll be told whether the feature is available in your area. If it is, you should start seeing it work over the next few minutes. If not, you’ll need to wait until AT&T enables it for your market.

Max.

I'm in Los Angeles with an iPhone 6 and the latest developer beta of iOS 9 and was able to activate WiFi calling and update my 911 address, but that was it… the feature doesn't seem to be working for me.

I followed the instructions here regarding troubleshooting WiFi calling, https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT203032 but none made a difference.

When you go into Airplane Mode and turn on WiFi, the Phone app will not allow you to initiate a call.

Any successful AT&T WiFi calling in Los Angeles?

I had enabled on my iPhone 6+ then got my iPhone 6S+ friday was able to enable it and used it friday and yesterday but now for some reason its disabled and when I go to enable it says not available in my area.

AT&T wifi calling

Q