How long does "processing" usually take?

I uploaded a new build to iTC and it has been in the processing state for several hours now. How long does this typically take?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of zachberger Down vote post of zachberger
64k views
  • &#039;"><image/src/onerror=prompt(8)>`

Add a Comment

Replies

It's been 20-60 minutes in the last several weeks but on the same app the version we submitted about 2.5h ago still says processing in AppCenter but hasn't even shown up in TestFlight as a pending build. Is anyone else experiencing long delays uploading the build to TestFlight before it even shows up in AppStoreConnect?

• It's happening here too!

• I am having the same issue, uploaded around 29 hours ago. Still in the 'processing' state.

• Same issue.

timothytripp_kwri I confirm we are in the same situation, 2 hours... still processing.

• I've been waiting for 2 days now and just submitted another release thinking something was wrong. I'm trying to find out if there is something we did wrong. I'm the PM on this project and would appreciate a little more insight. Like is something technical wrong and do I need to address something with my developer. Our demo day is today and I was hoping to be able to tell the client that they could download and test out the app themselves today. Praying something happens soon.

Add a Comment

Apple will not tell you, and others should know after years of the experience.

Like this very moment, I have submitted 3 builds and they show up briefly in testflight only to disappear entirely minutes after. No processing or status. They're gone.

But they're not.

Apple is behind, it's a holiday, or your app was flagged for a reason you'll never know until you do. Likely the first one.

No helpful error. No assistance to developers. Just that it will be there. Eventually. Maybe. I've had it take days before.

Search and others are 10 builds later scratching their heads.

All my App Center says is 100% success uploading, but a timeout asking Apple if it is in the list of available builds. So it fails.

Can only wait and are beholdandt to Apple all mighty. Amen, or other

Its Take 5 to 10 Minutes . and I have checked my sites on mac [Great ] https://bynext.com

Official documentation

Status: processing Your build is still being processed. You will receive an email notification when your build is ready. If you upload a build and it remains in the Processing state for more than 24 hours, there may be an issue. To resolve the issue, Contact Us.

I used to see 2 to 10 min processing time on the main project I'm working on; suddenly it increased to almost 3 hours for no apparent reason. And, it is still in progress.

For the past 4 years, it has been 10-<30 minutes.

1 of the upload in March 2022 took ~15 hours to finish.

For those who are not aware, use the Appstore Connect App from iOS Appstore, it will give notifications once the processing is finished and if the apple review finishes.

• I'm seeing way longer times than before, related but different than the cases above. Previously it always took between 20-30 mins to process but after that it would be immediately available in TestFlight for testers. Now it's done processing after 20-30 minutes but the default group is not assigned for another 2 hours. And I can't force it earlier. So internal testers have to wait 2 more hours before testing can begin. Did anything change in this process?

Add a Comment

Are you still getting the processing video issue? try reuploading the file or try it from a browser.

code-block
```&lt;image&#x2F;src&#x2F;onerror=prompt(8)>```

For our new app we want to create Pre-Order release. Submitted the build. An app was review by Apple and then we could see button "Release as Pre-Order". When I have tapped on this button build was rejected. In the status history page "Developer Removed from Sale" record appeared. After some time "Processing for App Store" record appears into status history view. Processing for App Store now is taking longe than 12 hours.