Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles: "An unspecified error occurred. An invalid value '[undefined]' was provided for the parameter 'types'."?

When I try to access the "Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles" section ( https://developer.apple.com/account/ios/certificate ), I get this error:

An unspecified error occurred.

An invalid value '[undefined]' was provided for the parameter 'types'.

I don't think i've done enough yet that I could have broken something... does anyone have any idea?

Thanks!

Over a year after the original post, and I start seeing the issue today.

The url revolved my problem the access, but my certificates does not appear

i just got in on the action and hit the wall of the seeing the same error. i just contacted support so will see if they can do anything. by the time line this seems to be a reacurring theme on any major update they have had/made.

Yup, I'm now having the problem!!! I tried the above fixes with no luck.

Same here: An invalid value '[undefined]' was provided for the parameter 'types'.

I'm getting this too. Has anyone found a fix?

Looks like it was temporary. Working again.

Same issue now june 14.

Anyone found the problem root ?

The one thing i really dont like about using apple developer forum is that no one from apple is actually here. I didnt have the problem a week or so back when i did my last build. Now when im trying to build, it acting up with the "An invalid value 'XC com.***.xx ' was provided for the parameter 'appIdName' error in the Organizer in XCode.

The provisioning profiles look just like before - can create a new one, but others here who have tried it don't seem to have had much luck. This issue has been surfacing again and again since 2012, yet not a single explanation as to what causes it.

Apple if you can hear us, give a justification for this - so we know what caused the error, whether we should just wait and hang around for this to fix on its own or does creating a provisioing profile really do the trick.

Going to wait it out and try again on another day.

The forum is not a way to get Apple support, even if there are several Apple folks who come and help.

The official way (and it works) is to open a DTS tech support incident. They do reply in a couple of days.

Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles: "An unspecified error occurred. An invalid value '[undefined]' was provided for the parameter 'types'."?

Q