Cannot turn off Bedtime reminder

After setting it up, there is no way to turn it off; you can just edit the time you want to wake up and the hours you want to sleep. You can, however, turn off the wake alarm.

I keep getting reminded to go to bed, and I don't want that anymore...

• I am trying the following: a) go to clock b) go to alarms c) press « change » on the sleep schedule d) go to « Edit sleep schedule in health » e) turn sleep schedule off with switch

will see if it works Pat

• Nop. Does not seam to work. Still the sleep app on my screen saver…

Add a Comment

Replies

Dear God, yes.... having the same issue. My watch now reminds me to stand, sleep, and breathe. If I wanted to be nagged like this all day, I'd get married again.

What about if you go into Clock>Bedtime>Options and deactivate each day byof the week MTWTFSS...?

Does that just disable the alarm too? Mine didn't activate at the weekend so assume it works as designed.

Nah... that just disables the wake up alarm, but the "go to bed" reminder still works. To make it worse, I changed the bedtime to 7:55 am and the wake time to 8 am, and I'm still getting reminders around midnight... so yeah... the worst!

Same issue and was comign here to see if others had this.

First off, yeah once eabled you can't turn off the "Go to bed" reminders, even if you turn off the wake alarms, which visually appears to turn of the whole feature but doesn't.

Secondly, even if you do want to use the feature there should be an option for "Don't remind me" in addition to the existing ones for bedtime reminder.

Alright, I don't know if this has worked so I won't get ahead of myself, but I was looking at the Sleep Cycle app (3rd party) within the Health app and noticed that Clock has sleep tracking turned on, even if I didn't have any alarms set. I disabled the Clock app from reading or writing data in the Health app under "Sources" and I'll write back tonight to see if it worked, because this problem is extremely annoying.

• This worked for me to Unser this stupid timer, thank you so much!

Add a Comment

Got this issue too. Disabled everything I could to no avail.

@tward09, did that a could days ago but no luck it seems 😟

Just adding that I'm in the same boat. I have no idea what I did, but I get reminded at 9:30pm and then again at 10:30pm. It just seems to be remembering each different change I've made and reminds me of all of them. Definitely annoying and considering restoring without back-up to get things fixed. Hoping the next beta release will fix things.

yeah mine currently says snoozing -1,123:23 remaining press for more. However pressing does nothing and swiping to the left shows "CLEAR" however it does not clear.

I'm having the same issue I just turned it on to try it out. Unfortunately now it's driving me insane letting me know it's time for bed on the weekends, during calls/text, etc. I wish there was a way I could turn it off completely

Mine is the same not being able to get rid of the reminder after I push snooze and it starts timing negative is worse

Same thing is happening for me, my Watch is literally reminding me to live haha. Hopefully this will be fixed in beta 2.

same with Me. It's such a pain that cannot disable.

works fine on mine Iphone 6Plus

same issue here, i really hope this will be fixed

It's just poor UX. Go to the bedtime screen, pull down (scroll up) and just flick the switch to off. Pretty sure this feature has been there all along haha