Cannot turn off Bedtime reminder

After setting it up, there is no way to turn it off; you can just edit the time you want to wake up and the hours you want to sleep. You can, however, turn off the wake alarm.

I keep getting reminded to go to bed, and I don't want that anymore...

• I am trying the following: a) go to clock b) go to alarms c) press « change » on the sleep schedule d) go to « Edit sleep schedule in health » e) turn sleep schedule off with switch

will see if it works Pat

• Nop. Does not seam to work. Still the sleep app on my screen saver…

Add a Comment

Replies

You need to untoggle the button on the bedtime main screen. The toggle is at the top right of the screen. It will turn it off completely.

Problem resolved! Make sure only one day is selected by going options selecting just one day, coming out of that and then their will be bed time every Monday just click that and it will turn bed time off!

I've got the opposite issue, I never get the bedtime reminders - I'm on official iOS 10 build on a clean restore via iTunes.

Just go to the top and slide the green to dark and it won't wake you up

I think I worked it out, go into Heath Data app then Sleep then tap Sleep Analysis then Data Sources & Access turn off Apps allowed to read data (Clock) then also hit Edit at top right of page then tap Clock under Data Sources, this will remove the red tick that is there then tap Done at the top & the Clock Data Source says Inactive hoping this solves the problem

Hi Easiest way is to reset all settings in general tab. This way you won't have to worry about this function accidentally do something unexpected. Hope this helps and simple method

I had the same problem. Swipe down you'll see the bedtime toggle switch. You're welcome.

Omg, thank you so much whoever you are :). Sometimes the simplest solutions do work best haha.

I want to delete it

1. Go to Clock, look to the bottom of the screen.

2. You'll see World clock, Alarm, Bedtime (Click here), Stopwatch, Timer.

Click Bedtime bed icon

3. Look in the upper right corner and click the green switch to disable BedTime Reminders.

4. Dip in water (don't dip in water)

- -

Apple no longer gives a crap about UX...the #1 rule for user experience is Visibility...Google it. This issue astounds me as I have been trapped by it for quite some time - very frustrated as I'm sure Millions of other users are as well.

It is very easy Just reset settings on your iPhone Settings>General>Reset>Reset all settings This resets all settings but does not delete media and files. By doing this you can remove the annoying sleep analysis which you set up

Go to Clock > Bedtime (bottom of screen) > switch off bedtime (top of screen). Wish this forum allowed me to post a photo so I could've posted the screenshot. Sad.

Sorry, I think the last few posts are missing the point...we know how to turn the bedtime function off completely, but all we'd like to disable is the bedtime reminders! We would still like the wake up alarm to work & if we turned off the switch ok the top right, it would turn the wake up alarm off too! There is currently no way to disable the go to bed reminder....

With iOS 14 it‘s finally possible to get rid of this annoying reminder. Go into your Health app and then to the „Sleep“ section. Scroll all the way down to „Options“ and there you will find a switch to turn off the reminder.
Go to settings hit control center scroll down to alarm hit it from there turn off everything but allow calls and it works I did it and it’s back to what I want you can always turn it back on if you want to