Stuck in DFU mode and can't restore

I have an Iphone 6 Plus That is stuck in DFU mode

I Installed the IOS Beta 10 Software the first day it came out (Beta 1) the Device runned smoothly except for the IOS performance delays ...

Beta 2 came out and i installed it ... it worked Better ....

I turned off my device for couple of hours and i turned it back on it was working normally until I got a notification , I picked up the device to see the notification and the screen was black i couldn't turn the device on or force restart it ... I almost tried everything that i can do but the device is still stuck in DFU mode ...

When i tried to restore the device using itunes the device starts up goes into the Boot Logo (Looks like it's booting up but it doesn't) and it keeps saying waiting for iphone on itunes ... and after about 5 mins an error shows up (4005) what I understood from the explaination of the error is that the iphone is not reachable ...

I contacted apple support and we tried to fix it in many ways , Unfortunatly we couldn't fix the device ... So they told me that i should visit an authorized apple service provider (the most close one to me is like 4 hours away !)

So what can i do to fix the device ... ? i am willing to do anything to fix it !

Replies

I had a similar issue with mine last week. Turned it off for about 20 minutes and than couldn't get it to boot just cycled through to apple logo. I was able to force it into DFU mode and restore IOS 9.3.2 and than reupgrade it to IOS 10, reset to factory and restore my itunes library. (Could have skipped 9.3.2 if i was running Sierra beta on any of my macs I believe).

I searched through here to see if anyone had a similar issue and I seemed to be an anomaly, until i saw this message.

I am having same issue, i tried to restore it to 9.3.3. but itunes throws error 9 each time.

i have tried power/home button thing didnt help

no apple logo nothing shows up.

Make sure you installed the latest system update for your Mac/PC, and make sure iTunes is updated to the latest version.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201444

Did you ever figure something out? Same thing happened to me and apple had to replace my phone.

Hello Apple NL,

I have the same problem, what to do for getting a new iPhone?

Add a Comment