TestFlight invite not received

My team is helping test an app for a partner and we're having issues with one of the testflight invites never being received. We've provided the main Apple ID email (@gmail) and the alternative apple id (@me) and they've deleted and resent a dozen times. Checked junk mail, and everything, but still no invite showing up. The other invites seem to go through without problems (one is @gmail and one is @his).

Has anyone else run into this issue?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of sabrina.two Down vote post of sabrina.two
47k views
  • Yes, we've been having the same problem for the last day or so. It seems that, regardless of the mail domain, no invite is sent to the user.

• We noticed this problem today when trying to configure a Developer account to an Admin account. I deleted and recreated the user, added new users, but no one is getting an email from TestFlight.

• We noticed the same issue today. Any solution

Add a Comment

Replies

Another one here with issue. No testers are receiving an email to get the latest build. Why isn't Apple responding on this?

i didn’t get the invitation my email is darsan.sharma4@gmail.com please send my the codes.

Same.

Hay I didn’t receive a invitation code. Can you send me one my email isstarbrown224@ymail.com.

i didn’t get the invitation my email is manhtuan.k2cntt@gmail.com please send my the codes.
I was not able to receive my invitation email either. Can I get one sent to brooklynnveronesi@yahoo.com or brooklynnveronesi@icloud.com?

I am seeing posts from people from 6 years ago and here I am in 2021 having the same issue. Apple support should really make this process easier for users! I have also tried contacting support to request a call, which they promise will take place in less than a minute but to no avail. I have also sent a support email but lord knows if anyone is even monitoring that mailbox.

• Yeah, me too. Year after year and Apple still can't fix this issue. I resent the invite and now have removed and readded the user to the test group. If that fails, I'll try creating a new group.

Add a Comment

A trillion dollar company and after 6 years still loosing days on this stupid problem. This is disgusting. I am speechless.

7 years later since this thread was created, and this still occurs very frequently. Ridiculous.

Still happening April 2023, Apple are you even there?

Is there a way to fix this? I can't get the invite email.

Trying to use TestFlight with internal testers. We are not receiving the invites. Tried resending the invites, deleting and recreating the test group, checked junk folders. Not sure what to try next.

Can confirm, testflight invites still doesn't work :(

From the last 8 days, I'm continue facing issues with appStore, sometimes screenshots uploading not works, then this testFlight issue.

Internal testers are not getting invites, I'm trying since last 3 days, please help.

Having the same problem right now, uploaded a build to TestFlight. Added internal testing group, then added myself to the group. It says an invite has been sent to my email, but I've checked all the folders (e.g. spam) and still haven't seen any emails from TestFlight. Tried absolutely everything, removing then re-adding group, upload new build, upload new build with a different version, etc.