TestFlight invite not received

My team is helping test an app for a partner and we're having issues with one of the testflight invites never being received. We've provided the main Apple ID email (@gmail) and the alternative apple id (@me) and they've deleted and resent a dozen times. Checked junk mail, and everything, but still no invite showing up. The other invites seem to go through without problems (one is @gmail and one is @his).

Has anyone else run into this issue?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of sabrina.two Down vote post of sabrina.two
46k views
  • Yes, we've been having the same problem for the last day or so. It seems that, regardless of the mail domain, no invite is sent to the user.

• We noticed this problem today when trying to configure a Developer account to an Admin account. I deleted and recreated the user, added new users, but no one is getting an email from TestFlight.

• We noticed the same issue today. Any solution

Add a Comment

Replies

Having the same problem right now, uploaded new app to TestFlight. No one email received.

Same here, very frustrating!

Same here. We tried to release a new app to internal testers yesterday and it just won't send out the emails. I've tried all the suggestions about removing/re-adding/re-sending/ using Safari and none of them have worked. I tried again this morning and it's still not working.

Someone at Apple needs to fix this urgently. We're made to jump through all those hoops to get our apps out to testers, then let down by things like this.

Been using TestFlight without issue for years. But today attempt to use it for a new App and no invites are being sent for internal testers. I have tried everything but have drawn a complete blank! How do we proceed?

Having the same problem, apple please fix ASAP

I have same error... :(

This is insane... I called Apple just now. got an email saying it's a known issue... But no other info. It's so frustrating that us smaller devs don't matter. But this is actually costing us money right now and we're stuck with no options.

From looking at this post it seems this goes YEARS ! back. What are we supposed to do.. this is literally our business on the line here.

Thank you for your reports about emails not being sent. We're currently investigating. I'll reply back here when we have more to share.

• same here

Add a Comment

We believe this issue has been resolved. It may take some time for all of the emails to come through.

• It is still not working for me.

• It looks like this has not been resolved for adding new users in "Users and Access". Users are not receiving the email.

• Also not working for me.

Add a Comment

All the emails are coming through for me. Thanks.

Still has the same problem , for getting invitations to appstore connect as a Developer in (Users and access) facing this problem from yesterday.

• Same problem here, I'm sending invitations from early morning, no message till now

Add a Comment

Yep, facing the same issue

• Same issue, for invite new user in Users and Access!!! Please fix it asap Apple!!!

Add a Comment

Same issue. External testers, as well as new users, don't receive the test flight's email. Please fix it ASAP!

• Yep attempting to add new users in "Users and Access" is not working. Users are not receiving the email.

Add a Comment

Yep attempting to add new users in "Users and Access" is not working. Users are not receiving the email.

Also not working, have tried multiple colleagues sending me an invite.