Private Relay Apple ID

• Hello, I am having this same issue. Apple is not forwarding emails. I checked my Spam folder, and they are not there. Very frustrated!

• I'm having the same issue. Emails aren't being forwarded at all.

• I have this same issue. I’ve gone through all the comments for this question and it doesn’t seem like it has been solved yet. @ apple could you please provide some assistance on this? I’ve checked my junk folder too.

Apple Recommended

Replies

Did you ever get a reply to this? Having the same problem with my AliExpress account.
  • Same here.

• Can one change the email from the app end?

• I think the solution (as seen in ios 15.6) is upgrading to private relay email access that is 0.99 usd per month.

Add a Comment
Also having the same issue. Can’t receive any emails that are being sent to the privaterelay email that was given to me. Also checked all files and could not find.
This has also happened to me.
I used Apple to sign up to a coupon site.
They have now sent me a money reward, to the privaterelay email address that I used to sign up.
How do I access my email and retrieve my voucher please?
Hi!! I’m having the same issue. Hopefully an answer will be found soon!
Adopted from (https://sarunw. com/posts/sign-in-with-apple-2/)

This address is unique to you and the developer and follows this format: <unique-alphanumeric-string>@privaterelay.appleid.com.
Any messages sent to this address by the app or website developer are automatically forwarded to your personal email address by our private email relay service.

Mine ended up in my linked appleID's email's JUNK folder. Do remember to check there. Hope it helps!

• Very helpful!!! Thank you!!!

• What an useless and wasteful answer. Didn't you read everybody's comments saying exactly that they were not receiving the emails anywhere?

Add a Comment
Hi, I’m also having the same issue, can’t receive any mail sent to the privaterelay.appleid.com. Please a solution is needed urgently please

I'm having this problem now too. I can't add a password because I havent verified my email address. I can't verify my email address because I never get a verification email. I'm beginning to think its just a ruse to get you to use your real email address. It may not be Apple's fault at all.

Same issue i had but i was able to find the email from Spam. If you use gmail, it’s definitely in Spam, not promotion/social.

I'm having this issue with Klarna. Which is a total nightmare because it means I can't pay for things which I have purchased, and is majorly stressing me out. What I found on the apple website, which they really should make more clear is this line: **If you choose the Hide my Email option, only the app or website you created the account with can use this random email address to communicate with you. **

What that means is that the random email address, in my case, was generated for Etsy, and it was that which was used to set up Klarna, but now when I try to use that same email address to sign in and pay on Klarna, I can't receive a verification code because it wasn't set up specifically for use by them. So nothing they send me to that email address will ever come through.

I'm in the same boat with Duolingo. This is a really bad experience. I simply can't use the app on my desktop because it won't accept any emails.

I will no longer be using this service "Hide my email" since Apple refuses to fix this critical issue with it.

Developer has to register their domain with the Private Relay service else emails will get bounced. It is likely that many have not done so

Same problem with Wish

I cannot sign in to my FTX account, that has money in it!!!!! Cannot receive emails with the authentication code. URGENT!!!!

• yes i have the same issue , very frustrating..

Add a Comment

Guys if you’re on this issue and you’re using gmail literally just search for ‘privaterelay’ in gmail app and it’ll show all of the emails you got through it

i got the same issue , can not get into my ftx account because i cant receive the verification code , not in span or even if i look up privaterelay its not showing.. please help anyone !! very frustrating..