Private Relay Apple ID

• Hello, I am having this same issue. Apple is not forwarding emails. I checked my Spam folder, and they are not there. Very frustrated!

• I'm having the same issue. Emails aren't being forwarded at all.

• I have this same issue. I’ve gone through all the comments for this question and it doesn’t seem like it has been solved yet. @ apple could you please provide some assistance on this? I’ve checked my junk folder too.

Apple Recommended

Replies

I created an account just to reply here with what worked for me in case others are still having issues. Hopefully this helps some of you.

Using my iPhone I went to Settings > Apple ID > Password & Security.

From there I selected Apps Using Apple ID.

Scrolled down to the app I was having issues with and clicked on it.

Selected Manage Settings

Scrolled down new list and selected app again.

Disabled the Forward To option by moving the slider to the left then backed out so that it saved the choice.

Went back to it and re-enabled the Forward To option by moving the slider back to the right.

Doing this was essentially a reset for the forwarding function for that app and I immediately started receiving forwarded emails. Not emails that were previously sent, mind you, but all new emails moving forward.

I hope this helps some folks because I know how frustrating it was for me.

• thank you , just tried it, fingers crossed

Add a Comment

i am having this issue now. i am not getting the emails therefore the item i have disputed with not be resolved as apple is not forwarding aliexpress email !! what is the solution?

Add a Comment

Hi! I had the same problem with the hidden email, but what I did was look in to my spam folder on your apple defaul email and it may be there.

Me too

I was having the same issue. This is how I solved it. I have an iPhone12. The private relay was forwarding emails to my iCloud email address I used when I was setting up my phone. From your phone, click on:

Settings

Click on your name at the top. (AppleID, iCloud, media and purchases section)

click on iCloud

click on Private Relay

click on Hide My Email

This will show you all the apps with a private relay email address. By selecting your desired app, it will show you what email address the private relay emails are being forwarded to. (You can turn it off if you’d like.) From here, you can sign in to that account and retrieve the forwarded email. I hope this helps. Also, if you sign up to “Ibotta” (a cash back, money saving grocery and product app) use my code: quxugvf You get $10 cash back when you sign up and upload your 1st receipt! Download Ibotta from the App Store.

I am not getting emails from fetch rewards so I can claim them.