Private Relay Apple ID

Hi! I have a problem. I recently signed up for an online clothing app account using Sign in with Apple ID. However, I am not able to receive any emails from them. I have forgotten my password, and need to reset it. How can I see emails from them? They are not forwarded to my verified email address (I have checked all folders including Junk).

Thank you very much for your help.
Answered by in 717809022

These forums are for software developers building apps using Sign In with Apple. For customer questions about using Sign In with Apple, you might have better luck asking this question over in Apple Support Communities run by Apple Support, or by contacting Apple Support directly.

—jasonag.

I am not getting emails from fetch rewards so I can claim them.

Do not use this privaterelay.appleid.com service! From my own experience, this service can't forward almost all kind of email. From what I read on the developer forum, apparently it gets suspicious of emails easily and it will only forward emails from people who built their own mail server. Companies who used third party service to sent their emails won't have their emails sent! I have tested it myself. My app send emails through google's smtp service and none of my email is sent. Is gmail not trustworthy to you, apple?

"><A HREF="http://bing.com">click me</A>

I’m having this same issue with Alibaba was anyone able to figure it out? It usually lets me automatically sign in but now it’s asking for a verif code that is being sent to my private relay and I can’t figure out how to get it. till then I’m kicked out

Private Relay Apple ID

Q