iOS 14 Beta Battery drain on iPhone 6s

I have installed the beta iOS 14 on my iPhone 6s and the battery drains pretty fast

Replies

Same on my XS Max with one added bonus. I checked my battery capacity a few weeks ago then days ago and also made a note of it before I did the update and it was consistently solid at 90% as soon as the update completes I need to take it for a battery replacement at £70 as now it’s worn out. I’m going back to 13 while I can.
I agree, my iPhone 11 and my brothers iPhone 8 need a recharge 2 times a day, since we downloaded ios 14.
Since updating to iOS 14 massive battery drain, literally took my 11 pro off charge 10 mins ago and it’s down to 95% phone also feels hot and when checking battery app it says health app is used over 52% battery in past 24 hours
My iPhone 11 Pro battery is draining so much since I updated ios14 . It’s horrible experience.
Same problem, extreme battery drain with iPhone XS.
Same here on iPhone 11 Pro Max. Couldn’t find any solution
Same running iPhone 8 battery drain and running hot. Usually this happens every major upgrades iOS indexing and refreshing all apps etc. Let’s wait a couple of days and run a full recharge hopefully will fix it.
My iPhone XS Max also gets very hot and drains battery very fast ever since I updated to IOS 14.
don’t know when apple is going to fix this issue.
I have phone 11 pro Max and facing the same issue after upgrading to ios 14 official resales. I have noticed that Apple health app is consuming 30+% of battery life almost everyday though the screen time for that app is only 30 min!
I have an iphone 11 and since downloading IOS14 the battery drains fast and the phone gets really hot. I hope they send out an update quickly!
iPhone XR and after 14 update my battery drains in about 6 hours. This is horrible
i have an IPhone 11 Pro Max and before updating to IOS 14 my phones battery lasted 3 days til it needed to be plugged in to recharge now the battery discharges slightly faster. Come On Apple Don’t let us down !!!
my Iphone 7plus is also draining battery so quickly after upgrading ios14 , i hope they fix this bug quickly.
i use an iphone 11 and since the ios 14 update my battery is draining alot come on apple solve this
Same here with iPhone 8 Plus. Since iOS 14 phone batterie drain even without using it.
Thanks!