iOS 14 Beta Battery drain on iPhone 6s

I have installed the beta iOS 14 on my iPhone 6s and the battery drains pretty fast

Replies

This was for developer beta version and it has many bugs and due to UI Changes the older models get battery drain issue is very common in beta versions. Please get back to on iOS 13 to avoid the battery drain issue.

Thanks
This is common for early betas. Apple typically work on reducing battery drain in the later betas as the bugs causing it are fixed.
My IPhone XR does the same thing. It drains about 1-2 percent every couple minutes, and Drains about 50% overnight when the phone is off.
Apple is always working on this issue. I’m also suffering from this. But their solutions didn’t work at all.
I have A iPhone XR and it’s doing the samething.. my battery health has gone down 4% since I’ve downloaded it and it’s only been 5 days 😐 Apple really needs to fix this. It’s just sad.
All about new widgets. Weather or google map crash cause the widgets keep running.
i remove all widgets then problem solved
iPhone XR does the same thing. Drains really fast
The same thing was happening to my iPhone 11. Restarted the phone and it seemed to have fixed it - no longer terrains fast and the heat is down to a minimum.

I hope this helps!
I have the iPhone 11 Pro Max and the same issue is happening to me. I leave my phone fully charged before I got to bed and wake up less than 8hrs later to find it at 20%.
Ok... So glad to see I’m not the only one experiencing significantly shorter battery life! I’m on a XS Max with a current battery health at 92%... in other words my battery is fine! I’ve especially noticed it draining quickly since beta 3 and 4. Any tricks that anyone is doing to improve this or is this the how it will be for now!?
Tested the latest iOS 14 version and experienced the same battery drain issue with my older iPhone. Can hardly wait for the public release! Release it already, Apple!
My Iphone-7 drains battery so fast
Instead of all the, Me Too” replies, how about someone offering some solutions..?
i checked my battery app and found that Siri was running all night (100% batt. Charge at bedtime, 30% six hours later- so I turned off Siri)... next night (100%) six hours later, 20% charge, and phone was in batt. safe mode... it made things worse and this time Maps was the culprit—-Any suggestions..?
I have an Iphone 11, and my battery life is horrible ever since I updated to IOS 14
Yup, same here. iOS 14 on 11 Pro Max, used to get a full day out of the battery, finish work with at least 80% charge left, now I finish work and I'm luck to have 30% left.