App rejected from TestFlight Review but no feedback?

Hi, we submitted an iPhone app for TestFlight review last week so that we could distribute to our beta test group. It was rejected over the weekend but we have not received any rejection emails containing details or for that matter can't find any reason online? Have raised a question online to the iTunes review team and awaiting response but wondering if any other developers have had similar issues recently with not receiving communications from the review team?

I am obviously checking SPAM folders and received OK the state change email when the app was first uploaded but nothing since?

Thanks in advance

Graeme

Accepted Reply

I just ran into this issue and found that @magic-code's response was correct, but let me clarify the steps a bit:

1- In App Store Connect, click the "Apps" text link in the very top navigation bar.
2- Find your offending app in the list (I had just one so it was easy)
3- Is there a red notification bubble in the top-right corner of the icon? If so, click directly on that red bubble.
4- You should be taken to a Resolution Center page with a message from the review team on why it was rejected.

In my case, it was rejected for not providing an email/password account they can use to access all corners of my app. I didn't realize the review team was going to review the app at this step or I would have provided it, but hey, I'm glad they to know they'll be checking it now. They even provided a screenshot of my app at the Login screen, which I thought was cool.

Replies

I also encountered the same problem and did not see the reason for rejection

Same here. Have not received a reject message and they are not responding to my support request. Too bad, it's a brand new app I've worked on for four months and I have do not have the slightest indication what it could be.
I encountered the same issue. It seems very odd though. It took longer than usual time for them to review the test flight build and then they reject it, just like that without any message/mail of reason for rejection.
You may see the feedback message under the Resolution, even you are using the Testflight for review. Go to your >Application > General>Version History>Resolution Center.
Hello guys
I'm facing the same issue, i can got to the Resolution Center by clicking on the notification badge on the Apps page.It will take you directly to the Resolution Center page.
I just ran into this issue and found that @magic-code's response was correct, but let me clarify the steps a bit:

1- In App Store Connect, click the "Apps" text link in the very top navigation bar.
3- Is there a red notification bubble in the top-right corner of the icon? If so, click directly on that red bubble.
4- You should be taken to a Resolution Center page with a message from the review team on why it was rejected.

In my case, it was rejected for not providing an email/password account they can use to access all corners of my app. I didn't realize the review team was going to review the app at this step or I would have provided it, but hey, I'm glad they to know they'll be checking it now. They even provided a screenshot of my app at the Login screen, which I thought was cool.
Thank you all for your responses... sorry for delay in responding only have been recovering from Covid. :-(

Thanks again
Graeme
I've clicked on the red badge but its not redirecting me to resolution centre. Its just redirecting to app configuration pages as it does when we taps on app itself.
I just ran into this issue and found that @magic-code's response was correct, but if is not working for you or taking you to app configuration, here is what you gonna do:

3- Is there a red notification bubble in the top-right corner of the icon?
4- If so, right-click directly on that red bubble and open the link in a new tab and BOOM, you are taken to Apple's Resolution Center so you can check the message from the review team.

Regards,
Julio D.
Add a Comment
Im facing same issue, and i found that i can go to Resolution Center by direct link:
xxxxxxxx part is your app id on testflight.
https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/apps/xxxxxxxxx/appstore/platform/ios/resolutioncenter

Regards
Giang Le
  • Thank you! This works in 2021.

• Thank You! Still works at the end of 2022.

Add a Comment
Same problem, did not receive any e-mail but Testflight build was rejected.

However, the accepted answer (clicking on the red badge) did not lead me to the resolution center (even though the URL made it seem so).

I found the resolution center under My app -> app store -> version history -> tap resolution center on the top right.
  • This also worked for me in 2021, unlike the accepted answer.

Thank you!

Add a Comment
  1. February.

Does not work anymore. Got the app rejected. When clicking any of the Red links - brings to the page, where it just shows the app as In Review... No errors there. Going manually to the resolution link brings back to the page where it showed as In Review... No Rejected emails etc were received as well.

• same here

• 17 Feb. 2022

Build rejected for TestFlight, Rejection reason: other. I tried to go iOS App-> General --> AppReview.

Add a Comment