iOS 14 translate API

Apple announced in WWDC 2020 a new app called Translate which is able to translate on device (offline) and pronounce the translation in a native voice (not robotic like sound). I'm asking if there is a public API to use the translation and pronunciation features (or any thing planned in the future of make it available)
I'm not aware of a translation API on any Apple platform. If you manage to already have translated text at your disposal, you can use
Speech Synthesis to perform text-to-speech tasks. Here you can read more about the APIs to use: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/avfoundation/speech_synthesis
I’ll second that request. I would definitely be interested in access to the underlying on-device api that the new iOS 14 translate app uses. I’m currently using google translate via firebase, but would prefer to get rid of this dependency.

Any news regarding that since in iOS 15 it's even integrated when the user select a text he has the option to translate. Is that public API ? Any plans?

Guys, if you want to use Apple‘s on device translation API in the future, please file a bug report. If enough people file a bug, I‘m sure Apple will think about It.

What is the name of this voice, what is used in Translate app? (English US)

iOS 14 translate API

Q