iOS 14 bluetooth problem

So i did install iOS 14 the beta version on my iPhone 11 Pro 256GB version. Got a few problems. Maby people know the solution for it.
  1. Bluetooth with mu Airpods Pro stops working after time. One moment it works perfect. Then the music stops and the connection in gone. Have to reconnect the bluetooth than everthing works again.

2. Same bluetooth problem with my car radio.

3. i Also have the problem that my phone stops working. Black screen and reboot.

Anymore know what to do with this?
WatchOS 7.0.2 seems to fix the issue for me...
same here...

bluetooth Problems sonder ios14 especially AirPods Pro and car audio ...

also Connection loss when Hotspot for wifi devices...

crazy
After updating to iOS 14.0.1 I cannot make a Bluetooth connection to my 2013 Chevy Silverado. At least I know it is a problem with the iOS update after reading this thread.
I'm having a very similar issue. My Apple Watch seems to be connecting better than my airpods...but my airpods are practically useless (performance-wise)
Same thing here with iPhone Xs and Airpods 2 after iOS 14 update. It's a pain to connect Airpods to the phone every time. Just not working. With Macbook Air on Big Sur it's fine, so it's purely an iOS issue. Thinking about downgrading back to IOS 13.
Thank you everyone for your feedback. To better understand the issue you’ve reported we’d like for you to enable some additional Bluetooth logging and reproduce the issue if you are able. 
  • Ensure you are running the current beta build

• On your iOS device, click on the link to download the Bluetooth Logging profile

• Follow the onscreen instructions to install a configuration profile that enables logging (it will expire after 3 days)

• Restart the device

• Reproduce the issue

• Use the Feedback Assistant app to create a new report to collect and submit a sysdiagnose

• Include the date and time the issue occurred in your reply so we can pinpoint your issue in the logs

• Post the Feedback Assistant ID to this thread

You may then remove the profile from your iPhone by going to Settings > General > Profiles and tapping the profile, followed by “Delete”.

—jaguy
In my case, WatchOS 7.0.2 didn't help solve the problem. You turn off the watch and the AirPods work properly.
I've submitted a Feedback Assistant on Sep 19, 2020 at 3:04 PM – FB8713885, but have yet to receive any replies.
This is regarding the Bluetooth connection issue too.

Feedback ID: 8713885
Added another log regarding this issue: FB8665799.
I have been experiencing this issue as well and would like to add my log, FB8801324. Disconnects occur at 8:13PM and 8:16PM EST in this log, but will generally occur 15-20 times a day.
I also have connectivity problems with my AirPods 2, when my Apple Watch 3 is connected to my IPhone XS Max. If I disconnected the watch all works fine. 
Any solution?????
I'm having the same issue with WH-1000MX3 headphones, keeps disconnecting and reconnecting......definitely the latest update. Please fix ASAP!
I have been having some Bluetooth problems as well. Every time I use my airpods and go straight to instagram, tiktok, youtube and facebook the videos won’t play immediately and my screen starts to freeze for 5-7 seconds. But if I don’t use my airpods they play perfectly fine. Also, ever since the ios 14 update my YouTube just closes after i play a video. Please help
Some Problem, since ios 14, my 2020 IPhone SE disconnects from my car infotainment when talking calls.
It will disconnect completely, keep the call active and reconnect afterwards. Happens about every 10 seconds.
I’ve been having the same issue and it seems like a lot of people are aware it’s a problem with the new iOS. Just wanna add it is EXTREMELY frustrating when driving. Also it’s been three months since the initial post and they launched the software last month... honestly they should have fixed this by now
I thought for a minute that it was just my air pods pro, then I seen a lot of people have this problem as well. SMH!!
I have the same problem with my iPhone but not with the iPad, both with ios 14.0.1. Hope this issue can be solved soon.
Same problem. Randomly 1/4th sec or 5 sec.
  1. 0.1

Same issue here! Dropped a call in my car through Uconnect. I swore it was the unit in the car but my wife’s phone had no issue with her Bluetooth. Realized she didn’t update the IOS, began looking it up on here and saw this forum. Fix it Apple!
iPhone 11 with iOS 14 doesn’t see Audi navigation Plus, can’t find and connect after reset factor.
Same thing; connection drops briefly with lots of different bluetooth devices. iPhone 11 Pro, 14.0.1. Driving me nuts. I’ve reverted to wired headphones while working.
The same problem. My bluetooth speaker disconnects after 5-10 seconds and it repeats all the time. Hope Apple will fix it.
Since downloading iOS 14.0.1 i cannot connect my Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II headphones to both my iPhone 8 Plus RED and my iPod Touch (iOS 12.4.8). I can delete all devices from my headphones and reconnect each one individually but unable to connect them together. It is either the iPod Touch or the iPhone 8 Plus. Very frustrating to have something taken away. It is bad enough being from an older generation (67yrs old) so not the most savvy tech around but can get quite fired up when riled and this is riling me big time. Back to the cord to hear the iPhone or the iPod, whichever happens to be connected at the time.
i have the same problem with my iPhone 11 pro max wont connect to my airpods after updating to iOS 14
Same issue. Updated to ios14 two days ago, iphone11 repeatedly drops Bluetooth connection with my Oontz speaker every 7sec or so. Connects, drops connection, connects, drops connection. It's really obnoxious.
iOS 14 bluetooth problem

Q