iOS 14 bluetooth problem

So i did install iOS 14 the beta version on my iPhone 11 Pro 256GB version. Got a few problems. Maby people know the solution for it.
  1. Bluetooth with mu Airpods Pro stops working after time. One moment it works perfect. Then the music stops and the connection in gone. Have to reconnect the bluetooth than everthing works again.

2. Same bluetooth problem with my car radio.

3. i Also have the problem that my phone stops working. Black screen and reboot.

Anymore know what to do with this?
In my case, WatchOS 7.0.3 and iOS 14.1 didn't help solve the problem. You turn off the watch and the AirPods work properly.
I recently switched to iPhone and after 2 months I have decided to sell my iPhone and switch back to Android.
The main reason is the extremely low quality Bluetooth, my earpiece resets, disconnects then reconnects every 2 minutes. This problem only happens with the iPhone and there is no solution from Apple so I have decided to just use something that works.
iPhones are over rated....
After updating my iPhone to ios 14.1 the Bluetooth wont turn on all I see is a spinning gear for the past one week
I, too, am having Bluetooth connection issues. My new iPhone SE can't seem to connect with other Bluetooth devices especially my auto Bluetooth. No music. No handsfree phone connection. Extremely frustrating.
Same bluetooth problem with my bluetooth earphone.

Feedback ID: FB8818471

Had same issue being discussed here. Had some luck with settings reset however it seems like the Bluetooth driver itself keeps crashing as it will turn itself completely off then back on and connect back to my AirPod pro. However when my Xbox one controller is connected I have no issues for hours on end. This makes no sense. Has anybody else found a solution for the issue or got a response from apple. I haven’t seen them active in this thread for quite a while. Anything will help!!!! Except switching to android. Not doing that again.
Facing same issue on my iphone 11 since updated to ios 14. Bluetooth drops after seconds especially when connected to airpods. I downgraded to ios 13 and and its works fine. Connected to Apple care and they don’t have solution of this. Its really frustrating.
iOS 14 beta 1-5 ... Garmin Forerunner 45 will not work when it did. headphones don’t work. The latest beta finally got the laggy keyboard fixed but broke bluetooth. This is unacceptable. I can’t adjust my Sleep number bed because it uses bluetooth to set up the damn wifi connection. How many trillion does a company need to be worth to have a working bluetooth phone?
Ever since I upgraded my iOS to 14.1 my iPhone 11 Pro will not connect to the Bluetooth in my car. It will let me talk on the phone with no issue but will not connect to the media player. I have tried all suggested fixes but no luck. Any suggestions?
ios 14.2 beta: My iphone 11 always happens 'Bluetooth unavailable', at the same time, using Apps becomes slow to respond. Even I have restarted and reinstalled.
Hi, I have the same problem with my Xs max and my Airpods 2. Once with ios 14 the airpods connect but there is no sound. I don´t think this is a Bluetooth problem, because all the other device connects well. And I triedes to connect tha airpods to other iphones with IOS 13 and everythink works great!
I´ve asked for help to apple and they do not have any solution!
And i´ve read all the other reply and I see nobody have a solution.
Really disgusting!

Same issue here. There was some recent update on beta that I did and hoped that it would fix the issue but no such luck. I sat online with Apple support and they had me doing everything even tried to delete my beta profile and nothing.
I have similar issue. Using iphone 7, my lightning headphones are not working (after plugging in the sound comes from the speaker, not the headphones). Also issues with Bluetooth connection with headphones. It is not working. Also, the phone is freezing during doing the photos. Sometimes it is impossible to switch the camera to the front one. And the worst is that during phone calls I can not hear the speaker. How is that possible? ALL AT ONCE ?!
Hi Apple,

This is still not fixed in iOS 14.2 GM version. my Iphone 7 plus on 14.2 GM is still disconnecting and reconnecting on my Bose QC headphones while concurrently on a zoom call which is running on my iPad 5th Gen running iOS 13. Please fix this asap as this is very frustrating to have it disconnect and reconnect.
Brand New iphone 12 pro running ios 14.1. bluetooth wont connect with anything. I tried toggling on and off, hard restart, network reset nothing. I tried with other iphones, ipads, fitbits, car nothing works. It's going back into the box until its fixed and using iphone 6s plus
I've been having this same issue with my iPhone 11 Pro Max since beta 4 of iOS 14.
Very disheartened to hear that it's still not fixed in 14.2 GM.
My iPhone no longer maintains a reliable Bluetooth connection with either my Jabra Elite Active 75t earbuds or my Bose QC35II headset. And it's entirely unpredictable: they can work fine for 15 minutes and then disconnect/reconnect five times in the next five minutes.
Interesting to note that many people here seem to also have an Apple Watch. I'm going to try the suggestion of putting the watch in airplane mode.
iOS 14 Beta Bluetooth issue is so mad. Airpods crash when I open. Disconnect my Apple Watch series 5 and they work fine.

mental

I got the same problem with my IPhone X few days after I got mine update to IOS14 fee week ago. My Bluetooth is not working anymore, they just give me the spin(loading signal) I have tried to reset network, reset setting, I even try System reset or reset phone. But all of its didn’t work, so I have take my phone to the Genius Bar to fix, and after they try all the things I tried, they have decide to run the diagnostic and open my sims case and using the flashlight look inside and they told me that my phone don’t have the Bluetooth module. So they told me that the way to fix is to replace a new one, but I didn’t agree because why did they said there’s no Bluetooth modules when last week before the IOS14 update my Bluetooth work fine, and also after update to IOS14 my phone also work super fine with the Bluetooth which mean that I did have the Bluetooth module
iOS 14.1 problem still exists. Previously on iOS 13 I hadn’t this kind of problem.
How can you put out product that disables Bluetooth? I use ear buds every day, all day long for work and I need them desperately. I'm in meetings through out the day and either taking notes, updating documents, creating documents, etc. while in these meetings. When is a fix being deployed for this issue?
Hey, Apple, You need to fix this problem today! I can’t use my iPhone XR’s Bluetooth because it disconnects from every device after less than a minute.
I can’t use my phone for listening to music, answering phone calls or joining online meetings.
iOS 14.1 has ruined my phone. What a mess!!
Also facing many issues on iPhone 11 256GB. The AirPods keeps disconnecting, when I answer a call from my plantronics voyager focus doesn’t disconnect, but if i answer a call the volume is very low, if I call back - the volume is fine. I’ve managed to reproduce the issue constantly.

I’m honestly shocked that Apple doesn’t even apologize and ensure the issue is being looked at.

I’ve canceled my order for two iPhone 12 max phones as they will come with iOS14 which will have the same issue. Encourage all to do the same as we don’t know when it will get fixed and if it will ever really work as it did in the past.
Ive got a similar issue. Phone worked fine on a Bluetooth connection to my car. Now I’ve upgraded as soon as it connects it cuts off my radio and looks like I am on a call to the car as my number is on the screen. If I turn Bluetooth off radio comes back on but I need my Bluetooth for calls any ideas please?
Also having issues with both bluetooth and wired media not connecting at all to the car. Extremely disappointed this hasn’t been resolved yet. Have already warned all friends and family with an iPhone to not update if this would be a dealbreaker for them. Had I known this problem would arise, I wouldn’t have updated myself. I’m in my car more than the average person for work, needing to visit my parents, etc. I would like a charged phone for all the music I play which I used to have when plugging my usb in to play music/charge at the same time.

Talk about first world problems, but we all paid Apple prices for Apple products, Apple software, Apple customer service, and issues to be resolved with haste. Not the biggest android fan but Jesus at least Google would’ve had an update within the first week of encountering something like this.
FeedBack ID FB8884961
iOS 14 bluetooth problem

Q