Provisioning Profile invalid - HELP!!!

Hello everyone,
When I submit an app to the app store for Beta testing via Testflight, my app is validated by Transporter and made available for testing.
Once I get the message via Testflight that the app is ready to download I get "the provisioning profile is invalid" message. I have renewed the Certificates, checked all the device UDIDs, recreated, downloaded and installed the provisioning profiles.

I have now completed the above steps 4 times with the same results.

I am using Embarcadero Delphi 10.4 to develop the code, Xcode 11.6 , iPhoneIOS 13.6 and Transporter 1.1.1 to upload.

How can I determine why the profile continues to be flagged as invalid? This is driving me crazy and I am running out of time.

Replies

Hi
Did you checked in you iPhone or iPad if the good profile is loaded ?
I do have the similar issue - each time upload the profiles to my phone and still the same issue. i have opened a case number with apple - hope we can get to the bottom of it.
Thanks pprem
I delete and reinstall the profiles every time.
Thanks pasha-o
Hopefully Apple can shed some light on this.
We have the same issue. Everything else works. I wish Apple was more transparent rather than displaying these mysterious messages driving devs crazy.

using Embarcadero Delphi 10.4

devForums is for help with Apple's IDE. Support for 3rd party tools/SDKs is best sought from the authors of those products.