Big Sur Beta 5 Constant Kernel Panics

Have not had issues with any of the previous Big Sur betas. Updated to beta 5 and my system is now completely unstable. Seeing constant kernel panics seemingly due to endpointsecurityd. I have attached a kernel panic log.

Replies

RM9981,12 steps
As bbaale : systemextensionsctl uninstall 9PTGMPNXZ2 com.symantec.mes.systemextension was taking a long time and I control c out of it. And 'systemextensionsctl list' show 0 but still panic. The 'systemextensionsct reset' is the magic for me.

For anyone who also want to sleep better, 'csrutil enable' in recovery mode and everything still works.
Seems Norton Security is the deep state.
Update: After a lost weekend in hell with this, I had come to terms with starting over with Catalina if there was no patch this morning. But then I saw bbaale's comment about the reset (systemextensionsctl reset). Last ditch effort to try this.... And it worked!!! I have rebooted it multiple times, and left it running for the last few hours & no crash and reboot.

So, the processes offered below did not work for me until the addition of the reset command.

Thanks community for all of your ideas. Special thanks to bbaale,RM9981, Bullwyf, & Sqrabs.

Cheers!

Update: The "12 steps" didn't work for me, but just did the "reset" and it WORKED! (i did also check permissions just before that and found norton was still in there for full disk access, which i removed. But maybe the reset would have undone that also.)
One weekend with no sleep and then the 12 steps and reset - great - everything is fine again thank you guys.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of IKE1 Down vote reply of IKE1

For those of you who can't access Safe Mode and your Mac keeps rebooting into Recovery Mode, try clearing PRAM by pressing the power button and then press command-option-p-r. This should lead you to the login screen instead of Recovery Mode

🙏 Only this helped me to take control of the computer. Then needed to erase previous system volume (it was unrecoverably damaged) and install Catalina. No more interest for playing with any beta versions.
Tried the script what qiyi wrote and it worked
@RM9981 and others ... outstanding effort and thanks!

Fix worked (to remove Norton) although I did have a few more restarts while I had a USB drive (WD MyPassport Ultra 1T ca. 2015) attached ... after detaching and restarting it was stable ... I downloaded and ran the WD Utilities and Security apps (did not appear to do anything special) and since then let TimeMachine run and so far no restarts ... this does not prove anything, just an observation

So was it legacy system extension issues with Norton or with my older USB drive/software ... or both and does that explain the inconsistent results different people has attained?

Hoping for Apple and/or Norton to fix to allow Norton to be installed again
Finally beat this HORRIBLE little bug.

A combination of @qiyi 's script which stabilized the machine so I could at least properly investigate it, adapting @RM9981 's steps to my own circumstances, and then running CleanMyMac over it to disable a bunch of things.

Has anybody reported this to Apple's Big Sur dev team? Because if this had happened to , say, my grandmother, it would be basically a bricking, so they *really* need to get this solved before Big Sur goes gold.
same here, my macbook shutdown during sleep :(
Was having the same issue. Oddly, I had several days with no issues until I turned off my computer to travel with it, then it started. Followed the 12 steps, was still rebooting until the "reset" was added. Thank you folks!
are you facing same problem with beta 6 or only with beta 5?
is there anyway to solve this in hackintosh-pc :(