Builds do not appear on App Store Connect

I do not encounter any problems during the upload which seems to proceed correctly (success message at the end)...

However, I cannot view the builds from the interface (App Store Connect).

I've been testing different options (re-build, test on another computer, cache cleanup...) for several hours without success ;-(

@Apple: I need urgent help please
Seeing same issue. Builds are not showing up in App Store Connect -- not even getting to processing phase. However, Xcode indicates that the upload was successful.
Seeing same issue
Seeing the same issue, they appear to be very delayed. My first attempt from 5 hours ago has just appeared now, but another app build uploaded at the same time has not appeared yet.
seeing the same issue
Seeing same issue
seeing the same issue with Xcode12
@Apple: I need urgent help please
Same here, I think we can all agree here that this is an actionable item on apple's part.
Me too. I really need to get a 14 hot fix out
Same. Tried uploading with Xcode 12/11.6, and via Transporter.

Edit: And on a second Macbook
Same here
same
The build I submitted around 11pm CET yesterday was processed 3 hours ago. Other builds I submitted around same time, have not been processed yet.
Seeing same issue
Seeing the same issue here
same
Same, I cannot observe this yesterday before upgrading to latest Xcode. Not sure if its related though.
Same here, uploaded two builds, no sign of them on App Store Connect.
Same here, duplicate error when uploading again, but no sign of the build anywhere in App Store Connect
Same issue build not visible on Appstore Connect
same
Same here
Yeah, The issue occurred to me as well.
Same here +1
Same here... I also can't upload a new version today

Same for us. Two builds uploaded yesterday afternoon still haven’t shown up.
Builds do not appear on App Store Connect

Q