Starting this morning, I can't charge with sandbox

Starting this morning, I can't purchsing with sandbox.

Password is required many times.

I can't test.

please.

Accepted Reply

Thank you to all the developers for sharing and providing information.

Currently, We have confirmed that it is still working properly on devices with iOS 13 or earlier.

I want to tell Apple.

Since the sandbox is an environment for testing, development is not possible if the test environment is not correct.

Local debugging of Storekit has become possible from XCode 12, but I sincerely hope that you will continue to provide an environment that is easy for application developers to develop.

Thank you.

Replies

i am facing the same issue
me too
me too
me too
I am also having this issue but only on iOS 13 devices. iOS 14 devices can purchase no problem.
me too
me too.
I am also having this issue but only on iOS 13/12/11 devices. iOS 14 devices can purchase no problem.
me too

we need more sharing. this issue

me too, need help!
Error Domain=SKErrorDomain Code=0 "发生未知错误" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=发生未知错误, NSUnderlyingError=0x280d1a640 {Error Domain=ASDErrorDomain Code=500 "Unhandled exception" UserInfo={NSUnderlyingError=0x280d1a9d0 {Error Domain=AMSErrorDomain Code=301 "Invalid Status Code" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=Invalid Status Code, NSLocalizedFailureReason=The response has an invalid status code}}, NSLocalizedFailureReason=An unknown error occurred, NSLocalizedDescription=Unhandled exception}}}
mee too
i am facing the same issue
I'm also seeing this on a iOS 13 device. It prompts me twice for the password, then fails with Error Domain=SKErrorDomain Code=0 "Cannot connect to iTunes Store". I even tried creating a new sandbox test user and still run in to this same error.
same proplems only on iOS 13/12/11. but TestFlight can connect to AppStore with same app.
  • - Debug / adhoc cert : ERROR

• - Distribution cert : OK

me too. 
I am also having this issue but only on iOS 13/12/11 devices. iOS 14 devices can purchase no problem.
me too !!!