One or more screenshots are in the wrong format

I was encountered this issue when i want to change the app screen shot in the appstore connect.

The screenshot image files were uploaded to appstore connect successfully and display properly. But after a while, all that images turn into error and display the message 'One or more screenshots are in the wrong format'.

Checked in the developer help, the resolution was correct.
I have no idea, what is the issue i encountered.
I'm having the exact same issue. What's going on?

Im exactly the same !! been trying for hours
I'm having same issue. I have both 6.5 and 5.5 inch screenshots but it says "One or more screenshots are in the wrong format.". The pixels are matching with the requirements. It looks like a bug.
Did any of you got this to work? I'm still facing the same issue.

This is preventing me from submitting my app for review to Apple. :(
It turns out my JPEG images were may be corrupted or incorrect. I re-exported my JPEGS after importing them into Figma, and screenshots worked fine.
same here. I did the same thing as 2 years ago. I use a php script with gdlib to create images. They are the same as last time (with new content of course). It´s uploading and then all turn into red -error!
It worked for me after converting PNG images to JPEG images
I tried converting PNG to JPG and that solved it. I can't believe Apple's regressed this far -- to not even handle PNG uploads properly? I'm trying to upload a PNG that's already on the app store (in another app) as a test, that triggers the error too... brutal

The same, i use JPG still error

This solution for error : file name remove extension ( .jpg. , .png ). or export to other format. jpg -> png ; png -> jpg

Changing the file extension didn't help but what resizing the screenshots to 1290x2796px with 144 pixels/inch did.

Having this issue right now :( I have tried everything listed here (converting to different format, importing and re-exporting, removing extension name, different images, etc.) and I still get the error.

This is for the in-app purchases screenshot specifically, and I have verified all the other requirements: (1024 x 1024 pixels, 72 dpi, RGB, flattened and no rounded corners)

This is quite frustrating

Converting all screenshots from .jpeg to .png fixed my issue

One or more screenshots are in the wrong format

Q