Lag And Fps Drop in Iphone 12 pro in Pubg

Im having lag and fps drop in pubg in iphone 12 pro...pleasee fix this
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max here and gaming totally sucks on this thing. Older iphones performs better and this phone has been out for a while and new iPhones will come out soon and any game just sucks on it. Really hate the phone! I should have just kept my XS Max. Worst phone ever so far and apple doesn’t give a sht.

• 100% Agree, here we are a year later and my phone still lags out when I get notifications. I moved from an XS max as well and miss it every day

• I have fps drop issue too, have they fixed it? I believe it's a handwear issue!

Replies

@velenimi Yes I’ve tried Both
with and without screen recording..it sucks..
sudden frame drops..nothing fixes in 14.2 update..still facing issue in asphalt 9 And Pubg Mostly
Same problem here guys
Ipad pro 2017 before ios 14.1 the game was so smooth but now when i open scope or try to shot enemy i get hard frame drop like 30 or less...

I bought the iphone 12 last week,I face the same issue in pubg. The frame drop is insane and lagging issue as well
Same here. 14.2 made it a little better. My 8+ ran the game 10x smoother. Got the 12 thinking I would be able to up my settings abut and have a better experience but nope. Might be time to look at android.

even though the game played fine on my 8+ apple feels I need to contact the app developer. Between Verizon and apple ive spent probably 4 hours on the phone trying to fix this. Apple is not taking it seriously. They can’t even reply there is a problem. People are saying it’s a game issue in general and still nothing from apple.
PUBG is so big though you would think apple would try to work with them to get the issue fixed ASAP. But they aren’t even responding to us at all
PUBG is unplayable due to frame drops. My 8+ handles the game better.
Just got 12 pro last week, expecting to have much faster gameplay on injustice 2, but it's unplayable. Super laggy, can't fight at all. My old XR is 100 times smooth. You gotta fix this! This is a huge problem!!!
I have the same problem. Im from Spain and i have my Iphone 12 pro since the first day. This day i tried to play Clash Royale and it was really dissappointing. It suffered laggin, freezing... a disaster. I returned it to the store to try to fix it but today i follow with the same problem. I dunno what should I do.
Also i realized that if im going to record my screen the problem disappears. It happens since the last update.
Same here on Call of Duty, World of Tanks and Clash Royale. Basically on all games! This is horrible - bought the phone for better gaming experience since day 1 - please
I cannot use 60fps in Asphalt 9. Also I have to have my iPhone 12 recalled already. Kept losing data and would only work on WiFi. Will we see a fix to the 60fps gaming issue?
I’m facing the same issue while playing genshin impact. It’s laggy when the phone gets hotter within minutes on my iPhone 12 pro max.
Wow... not believing any of the videos that i saw on youtube until i got my iphone 12 pro 256 gb yesterday myself. As a gamer that i am, I immediately downloaded PUBG and other games to try my new machine.

If you're wondering about these comments and youtube videos about stuttering, its all real. It's really sad that such an expensive and well built device is struggling to run games while my iphone 8 is so much smoother without lag or fps drops.

Please do listen to our problem here Apple, this is really urgent for us. Thank you
Same here - just got my 12 pro max all setup today - updated to 14.2 and injustice 2 is basically unplayable now - my old 7plus is just fine - such a shame
I updated to iOS 14.3 today and it did not get better. Still have lags in clash of clans and clash royale. When will this be fixed?