My postgresql not starting

As soon as I started my postgresql version 13 then this error pops up,

for an unexpected reason, error=Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-10827 "kLSNoExecutableErr: The executable is missing" UserInfo={LSLine=3665, LSFunction=_LSOpenStuffCallLocal}

And also this:

The application cannot be opened for an unexpected reason, error=Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-10827 "kLSNoExecutableErr: The executable is missing" UserInfo={LSLine=3665, LSFunction=_LSOpenStuffCallLocal} (1)

Can anyone tell what's going on

And this app used to work fine my previous os which was Mojave, I just updated to big sur while formatting my disk

Same here. MacOS app built fine on Catalina , now on Big Sur 1.1 and 1.0.1 I get :

The application cannot be opened for an unexpected reason, error=Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-10827 "kLSNoExecutableErr: The executable is missing" UserInfo={LSLine=3665, LSFunction=_LSOpenStuffCallLocal}

Error occurs the first time I sign the dev app and try to open it. Then I re-seign it over again and I dont'get the error and app opens and runs fine.

Any idea if maybe this is a bug in Big Sur or a change in the system that we need to account and change things in the app for?
Getting the same error. Any fix?
I was able to solve this issue by using the latest version of pgAdmin 4 (just search for pgAdmin 4)
Hi,

facing issue when open pgAdmin 4 with macOS big sur- pg ver (postgresql-13.1-1-osx)

Code Block
The application cannot be opened for an unexpected reason, error=Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-10827 "kLSNoExecutableErr: The executable is missing" UserInfo={_LSLine=3665, _LSFunction=_LSOpenStuffCallLocal}

Hello to you and everybody who reads this. I don't know if you still need my help but for everyone suffering, i solved the issue by finding pgAdmin on Finder, then go to Get Info, and check the box "Open with Rosseta". Hope it solves the issue for you. Have a nice day!

This is a great answer! Thank you for your help.

I get the same issue and resolved.

Follow the step: Go to task bar -> Right click on Postgres app -> Click on options -> Select "Show in finder" -> Select "PgAdmin 4" and right click on that -> Select "Get Info" -> Check the "Open with Rosseta" checkbox -> Close and check

I hope this will work.

Thank you so very much 🙏

thank you @mksharma it worked for me

I get the same issue and resolved. Follow the step: Go to task bar -> Right click on Postgres app -> Click on options -> Select "Show in finder" -> Select "PgAdmin 4" and right click on that -> Select "Get Info" -> Check the "Open with Rosseta" checkbox -> Close and check I hope this will work.

Thank you @mksharma , It worked for me now.

thank you @mksharma it for me appreciate

My postgresql not starting

Q