Cannot show Automatic Strong Passwords

Since a couple of days ago this is the error message I get when choosing a password:

Cannot show Automatic Strong Passwords for app bundleID: com.ckbusiness.Wishlists due to error: Cannot identify the calling app's process. Check teamID and bundleID in your app's application-identifier entitlement

What am I missing here? "Check" isn't the best error-description...

Replies

Yes, I'm seeing the same error message, which I did not see before iOS 14.2. Automatic strong passwords creation stopped working in my app where it worked before. I don't know yet how to resolve this.

I just noticed this change since iOS 14:
https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/entitlements/com_apple_developer_associated-domains which could maybe have affected auto password creation. I tried appending ?mode=developer for my debug build webcredentials value in the Entitlements file, but I kept getting the same error message.
I'm seeing the same error too. My app is on store and I am sure it was showing the strong password, now it's broken with same build running. Did you find a solution?
I am seeing the same issue to on iOS 14.2. Hopefully it gets fixed in a future release or a workaround can be found.
Has this issue been updated yet? This is still happening.

"[AutoFill] Cannot show Automatic Strong Passwords for app bundleID: ***.***.***.*** due to error: Cannot identify the calling app's process. Check teamID and bundleID in your app's application-identifier entitlement"

apple-app-site-association is fine, Keychain is working, file passes Apple validator, keys for both development and TestFlight version. File is getting downloaded from server when app is installed. Just can't get the password suggestion to work.
I'm having the exact same issue. Have you found a solution to this?
It seems a bit more broken than this. Selecting a previous field which has suggestions then selecting the new password field keeps the autofill bar for the previous field and messes with the keyboard change notifications... Very fun.

This reminds me of the mess that is GameplayKit which is mostly dysfunctional and riddled with crashes.
without changing anything on our side the Automatic Strong Passwords started working again in iOS 14.5. Seems like this functionality was just broken at Apple's side from iOS 14.2 until 14.5 arrived...