How to install iOS 13 on iPhone 6 OR how to use TestFlight on iOS 12.4.9

I really need to install TestFlight on my device which is an iPhone 6, but the app requires iOS 13 or later!
Is there any possible way to get ride of this problem? I mean any possibility other than buying a new iPhone🤪
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Maryami Down vote post of Maryami
186k views
  • Same here:/

• I am iphone6 user. It is really frustrating that I cannot upgrade to iOS13. Many apps including Amazon have stopped app on iOS<13. it is forcing customers to purchase new phone which is not good.

• Need an iOS 13 upgrade to install banking apps and many applications 😔😔😔

Replies

Aa8980699

I did't by installing the TestFlight on the App Store in my Mac, then it shows on the App Store in my Iphone, after that I could install an older version following the steps on the answer of geronim_o

Hii

Okay my iCloud account is Soulerdeath and my password Souldeath900

Hi, I have Iphone 6s which is not getting the latest 13 update, my daughter school app require 13 ios version, what should I do...

Regards

I really need this ios 13 update since a lot of apps were not supported like some of my school and studies apps I wish that there's an update for us ios 12 we need this opportunity.

For people who still have problems with this, here's how to resolve this:

1 - Make sure the TestFlight app is already on your "purchased" list.

If not, try to "purchase" the app using your Mac's AppStore, then it will appear on your purchased list.

2 - Delete your current TestFlight app if it refuses to run and keep redirecting you to AppStore.

If you don't uninstall your current TestFlight app, download from AppStore will be stuck in confirmation popups.

3 - Now go to your purchase list, find the TestFlight app, and download from there.

If there's any popup about downloading an earlier version, accept it.

Your download will start.

Immediately.

Without fail.

Probably.

(if your previous version is still not deleted, the AppStore will keep showing you this popup instead starting the download process).

kot ekansan✌🏻

Add a Comment

They need to let iPhone 6 to use iOS 13

It works

Yayy

yess

hope it’s work

I just realised my iPhone comment needs to be reviewed and approved before reaching the people. FAT chance since it’s insulting to iPhone and bugging up Sony. iPhoney business here. Gonna sell this and never get an iPhone again

Why does Apple even bother having these forums? Six pages of miserable developers pleading for help over the span of a year, and not a single word of assistance to be found from them. We are told our devices don't support TestFlight, but they will if it had been installed at some point in the past? That's simply insulting. With that other OS, I can install my app on any device I like in under a minute, and spend time making useful progress. But that doesn't help sell new hardware now, does it....