How to install iOS 13 on iPhone 6 OR how to use TestFlight on iOS 12.4.9

I really need to install TestFlight on my device which is an iPhone 6, but the app requires iOS 13 or later!
Is there any possible way to get ride of this problem? I mean any possibility other than buying a new iPhone🤪
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Maryami Down vote post of Maryami
186k views
  • Same here:/

• I am iphone6 user. It is really frustrating that I cannot upgrade to iOS13. Many apps including Amazon have stopped app on iOS<13. it is forcing customers to purchase new phone which is not good.

• Need an iOS 13 upgrade to install banking apps and many applications 😔😔😔

Replies

No puedo usar iOS 13

No puedo descargar app

How to install iOS 13 on iPhone 6 OR how to use TestFlight on iOS 12.4.9 https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/667749

I want to upgrade my iPhone ios to 14 version or later

1. Item 1
  2. Item 2

I have TestFlight at v3.2.3 installed but the next updates fail because I am not at iOS 13 - my iOS is 12.5.7. No problem I stick with what I have as I can still test my developers apps but newcomers to the team cannot load a legacy version of TestFlight. They see the message you need iOS13 or load a legacy version. There is no available option list to choose from. Why is this.

• Does anyone at Apple read or answer these posts or are we all talking to the hand.

Add a Comment

Still need this, years later. Either this or an upgrade path from 12 to 14 for older hardware (but I doubt that is ever happening). Our customers cannot pay for new devices to replace working (older) hardware. It is too expensive and wasteful for them to justify.

Danishjutt

just found it can download on iOS 12 now!!!!!!

• How? I just tried this and it didn't work.

• I found it -- you need to download it from the Purchased list, on the Account menu in the App Store.

Add a Comment